• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping ?

i have seen that forex market needs different types of the strategies and the good strategy is the scalping if the market condition is giving us the good chance to do the scalp because it is the tension less but it requires more knowledge about the market for more better way of the tradings.

According to my knowledge, Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that.

Scalping by definition is a technique that tries to make many profits from small price fluctuations in the belief that small movements and easier to catch than larger ones. And no, it is not tensionless. In fact, scalping is probably the most tense-inducing strategy there is and requires a great deal of attention from the scalper.

[MENTION=36777]eddiej[/MENTION]: that is right. scalping is a technique that use by some traders to gain fast profit in trading, actually it is one of the favourite thing that many traders want to use but it is not easy as many people think, because trader with this skill must understand scalping very well if not it will to higher loss.

I think scalping is a short-term trading techniques that can generate substantial profits for a trader who mastered this technique and the traders will be able to take advantage of market movements are not so active to be able to generate enough profits in good and usually with a technique like this we could do some trading times on a daily basis

[MENTION=36777]eddiej[/MENTION]: that is right. scalping is a technique that use by some traders to gain fast profit in trading, actually it is one of the favourite thing that many traders want to use but it is not easy as many people think, because trader with this skill must understand scalping very well if not it will to higher loss.

Favourite indeed. :D I used to live and die by scalping but I've tried to deviate away from that since personal issues have made me stay away from the monitor most of the time. Now, I'm looking more in to long term trades and timeframes that span weeks or maybe even months.

Favourite indeed. :D I used to live and die by scalping but I've tried to deviate away from that since personal issues have made me stay away from the monitor most of the time. Now, I'm looking more in to long term trades and timeframes that span weeks or maybe even months.

I think if we want to do long term trading, should we have to prepare a large enough capital to be able to get a good profit from the long-term trade we do, other than that I would suggest to have a trading account so that we get the benefits of trade term the length can be a considerable advantage for our trade

I think if we want to do long term trading, should we have to prepare a large enough capital to be able to get a good profit from the long-term trade we do, other than that I would suggest to have a trading account so that we get the benefits of trade term the length can be a considerable advantage for our trade

I think both scalping and long-term trading both benefit from having a large amount of capital. The more capital you invest, the more potential earnings you can gain and that will always be the bottom line.

The strategies only differ on their preference. If the trader wanted to trade for longer time or probably do full time trading then, they will go on for long term trading and if they are doing it for part time or let's say to add some income then, it will be scalping. But the amount of profits you can set or gain will be no difference.

Scalping gives quick money to traders it is suitable in volatile market where traders try to remain open positions for less than one minute. They get sufficient amount in some pips. Scalping need more practice because we can loose too very quickly in it if our analysis is bad .This strategy is useful for experts.

Scalping is the simplest form is trading in shortest time possible and make 25 pips profit more or less on that small time period. Usually scalpers do scalp when theirs some mini rally or the market is trading side way but some how has 80 pips volatility or more.

Most of it are set in smaller compared in other trading strategies. Smaller target pips, smaller time to trade but then, it will still be possible to have bigger profits and bigger lot size. So scalping is still good for making huge profits or good plan for any trader with less time in Forex.

i have seen that forex market needs different types of the strategies and the good strategy is the scalping if the market condition is giving us the good chance to do the scalp because it is the tension less but it requires more knowledge about the market for more better way of the tradings.

doing scalping is not easy things and in fact most traders lost their money are traders who use scalping technique while trading, usually scalpers get tempts to open so much positions because of greedy want earning huge profit in short of time but it lead them to trouble lost of money

Scalping is nothing but the quick trading. It is used to make small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk. Traders holds to a position for not more than a minute or two. That gives quick profit.

Scalping is nothing but the quick trading. It is used to make small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk. Traders holds to a position for not more than a minute or two. That gives quick profit.

Well, many people tends to see the scalping method as an easy way of trading but it is not because as a scalper you will be glued to the monitor screen so as to beat alert when the market is volatile, also scalper are not focused on making hug profits they are invariably of the little by little profit making.

It is right [MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION]. Scalpers mainly look for small profits. But scalpers can make profits from many transactions in a day. I think scalpers can make huge profit in a day by doing many transactions, instead of looking for a profit by doing few long tradings in a day.

It is right [MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION]. Scalpers mainly look for small profits. But scalpers can make profits from many transactions in a day. I think scalpers can make huge profit in a day by doing many transactions, instead of looking for a profit by doing few long tradings in a day.

But also they have the chance of lossing as well mostly when they are following trends or rather not analyzing the market before they go in. Most scalper trader are invariably making use of indicators thats sends them signal perhaps on getting to know of the alert the market might have been getting to its volatility limit and one entering they might lose. Scalping methond needs more knowledge.

Yes, scalping needs more knowledge because scalpers makes so many transactions in a day that sometimes it becomes very difficult to keep mind set. And that time they make loss. But still I think, if we minus loss from the profit, they make a quite good profit.

Yes, scalping needs more knowledge because scalpers makes so many transactions in a day that sometimes it becomes very difficult to keep mind set. And that time they make loss. But still I think, if we minus loss from the profit, they make a quite good profit.

Well, dont think that they will be needing more of the knowledge like a swing trader will invariably do. But a scalper trader will be glued to the market chart or his/her monitor scream in other to be at alert when the market is becoming volatile so as to take full advantages.