• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping?

To think about it theirs actually no forex broker sites that does not allow scalping. Theirs only some forex broker sites that has minimum time to hold a position like five minutes. This is not to stop us to do scalping. But to help maintain the broker site traffic. Beside what the use of having no minimum time holding period if you keep on getting requotes. Right?

In my trading opinion , scalping is a trading strategy which brings profit in a short time so, maximum trader are willing to apply this policy in their trading platform. but , practically, all regulated trading stage are not prefer to use this technique . actually, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform. because this trading platform always make sure the best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread.

According to my own trading knowledge, I think a good occasion is waiting for seller. It’s my long time trading review. But, I am a swing trader and occasionally I am a scalper. Actually, I can use any trading style with unlimited trading strategy. Because, there is no restriction from my regulated trading platform MXTrade. On the other hand, I get daily market analysis from this ECN broker that analysis make me confident to open my trade. Honestly, I believe lose is a part of every business. So, I always try to find out my losing point. While trading with MxTrade more than two years I really never got any kind of trading as well as technical problem.

Scalping is one of the best ways to get the maximum profit. However, not all brokers allow it especially for the type of account outside the ECN. I now use in PAMM ECN account with a minimum deposit is only $ 100 which can be used to trade with scalping without limitation

I think its not right to say that theirs some broker sites that does not allow scalping. I do think all broker sites allow scalping. The only difference is that theirs some that have a holding period before we can close our position. So if you need to wait for five minutes before you can close your position does it really affect much if you do scalping?

Scalping is a short term trading policy which is considered as a most usable trading strategy in this trading platform. Generally, all trading broker are not willing to provide this facility in their trading broker. In my trading life I am very lucky to select GCI where I can use this short term trading policy with only one pip trading spread.

For me, scalping is the best trading system which provides for me lots of profit within very short time. In ranging condition of market or trending condition of it, I always apply my profitable trading strategy on scalping. Definitely, it’s much safe trading style from longtime trading or complicated hedging. By the way, scalping trading environment of TradingBanks also help me for applying my scalping trading style. Because, they always ensures my all trade with low trading spreads and no slippage. So, within very reliable period I get my target comfortably.

In my trading life, I at all times have an inclination to follow a sheltered trading strategy. Therefore, I am totally depending on price action strategy. I think it is the most safe and profitable trading strategy for any kinds of traders. So I always apply my strategy at any condition of the market. as, I am using price action strategy so I have chosen GCI as my trading platform where I get most accurate candlestick that helps me to understand the real faction of market. In addition, I can trade any major currencies with competitive low spread. So I am able to make profit in a short time.

For making profit we the traders’ have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading experience. From all trading strategy in particular scalping is most usable due to bringing profit in a short time. By the way, I am very lucky to select Mxtrade as my trading platform which is the best place for scalping. Because, this ECN trading platform at all times make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. so, it is possible to me to make profit in a short time by using this trading policy.

In Forex history, from all trading strategy, Scalping is a technical method that brings profit in a short time. Although many of us cannot use this technical method in their regulated broker due to having many limitations but luckily, I am able to apply this policy in my trading platform TradingBanks. This ECN trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So it is possible to me to make profit by using this policy in this platform.

Simly that scalping is that trading multi times within short time to make money. Definitely it's more safe for your fund compared with long term trading and hedging. If you want to scalping, firstly you need to make sure your broker can provide tighten spread and no slippage, as I know hotforex's system is well.

As a newcomer, I have to depend on my scalping strategy. But, some days ago, I have made huge loss due to having very fast trading spread when, I tried it. Then, I have decided to trade in a low spread broker where I am getting very narrowest trading spread which is very supportive to apply any kinds of trading policy especially the scalping. Now, I have overcome my loss project by using my scalping strategy.

Scalping is make profit within short time, I like scalping because it provide more interesting experience, and also easier compared with long term trading.

Scalping is a short time trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Even though, this trading policy cannot be used in a proper way in a regulated trading broker but I am very lucky to select GCI Financial as my trading platform where at all times, I am able to scalp for all time with narrowest trading spread. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Scalping is make profit within short time, I like scalping because it provide more interesting experience, and also easier compared with long term trading.

Scalping takes less time but it also requires a trader to stay in front of the chart for a long time. It is exhausting for some. But i guess it depends on the type of trader and how much effort one puts to get an opportunity.

I like scalping. Because with scalping. Because I can control my trading. Anyway my broker gave me the freedom to do scalping. That way, I can make a higher profit. because of the many successful transactions completed in a short period of time.

In Fx trading, scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach for all kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. But by and large regulated trading broker don’t allows trading concept such as this. So, we the scalpers have to choose the brokers, from where without any restrictions scalping can use at all times.

Scalping is the most popular trading style in Forex industry, the main advantage of scalping is, traders can use small SL positions, this it way, retail traders and intraday traders mainly use scalping trading style! By the way, to be a good performer here, traders need to use all of trading style from scalping to positional trading!

Forex scalping is short cut technique for money earning from Forex market. Forex scalping is very hard and risky for any trader, I think many trader lose there are money for scalping ,so never like scalping.

In Fx trading, from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. For using this trading approach in a proper way, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which permit scalping without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.