• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping?

in my opinion scalping is a short time trade.but I do not like scalping strategy because too enough time at the front side of computers. This strategy requires accurate analysis and high concentrations. I do not have too enough time at the front side of a computer.

Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that.(As a rule if a trader holds to a position for more than a minute or two it is considered no longer a scalping, but rather a regular trading.)

Not a matter of seconds or a in a minute but it's a matter of few or couple of minutes. Thus, it's indeed a fast execution of trades. Which the trader's goal is to achieve profit gain in just a short period of time, taking the chance from the volatility of the market they are trading.

Yes that is true scalping is the short time trading were a investor has to play around in the small period of your energy and energy and effort for the seek of fast profit without stop loss sometime scalping can be very dangerous for sure .

But make sure you know how to trade using scalping in demo account first before you going to decide to trade scalping in real account. As scalping is very risky since you can use higher leverage and higher lot size in hoping that when you trade you can make good income out of it in a very short time.

But make sure you know how to trade using scalping in demo account first before you going to decide to trade scalping in real account. As scalping is very risky since you can use higher leverage and higher lot size in hoping that when you trade you can make good income out of it in a very short time.

I think its a matter of choice and never a must that all scalpers do make use of higher lot size and leverage,well i also agree with you on that occassion when yo say that we have to practise first this trading method with the demo account because that way we will get to know how to trade better.

scalping need fast reaction and fast decision so much for me I may master scalping tactics but It is not easy to win in every shot because It need many skill and drain energy so much too.

scalping need fast reaction and fast decision so much for me I may master scalping tactics but It is not easy to win in every shot because It need many skill and drain energy so much too.
You need to focus on doing technical analysis review before you going to trade using scalping strategies. That's why its important that you have constant update in charts and that's were you going to base your SL and TP and also your entry point. In short your trading focus in doing scalping will always be base on your constant reaction to the price change.

very good analysis in reading chart is needed to become good scalper. scalper also work with high volatility and then, fast decision is important to determine the success result. need lots of time to become good scalper in practice besides need good knowledge too.

We should at least use of those good indicators that is designed for scalping that in short period of time we can give a good analysis. I know that scalping is for those who have good feelings and great checking the background of these they are trading like the news or the usual things in those pairs like the time, day, and the different factors that affects them.

I think the page about scalping on babypips describes it perfectly.

"Scalping is like those high action thriller movies that keep you on the edge of your seat. It's fast paced, exciting, and mind-rattling all at once. These types of trades are usually only held onto for a few seconds to a few minutes at the most! The main objective for scalpers is to grab very small amounts of pips as many times as they can throughout the busiest times of the day."

I couldn't have said it any better myself. :p

It's either they close their position at loss or going to hold it until they get MC for what? for 15 pips profit.Scalping is a best strategy and many traders by using this earned good money and best time for scalping .Forex scalping is a currency trading strategy used on short time frames.

I don't really have time for long term trading but I scalp a lot and it works a lot of time. I can't really sit there and wait for two days or a week on a pair. I like scalping and I like short term work but its very high risk indeed. You can lose a lot of money in one time. You can lose a lot if it hit stop loss and basically its easier to lose in scalping. Longer term trading is more ideal and less risky.

Scalping is a high frequency trading technique done manually by a trader using extremely short time frames. A scalper usually uses 5M or 15M time frame and targets around 5pips per trade. A scalper may make as much as 100 pips per day if all goes well. The entry and exit should be very precise. It is suitable only for experienced traders.

Scalping is another way which we can do forex trading and get what we actually want because from all indications scalping is good for the advance traders and not for newbie traders so we need to be careful

Scalping is a short term trading that the traders do and make their profits little by little in minutes. Scalping is not easy for the traders who don't understand how to trade in it because it needs a good knowledge of the forex trading market to be able to scalp well.

not doubt scalping is the kind of trading which is done in shorter time frame in forex trading market ,I don't like trading as scalper in forex trading market as a whole rather I trade long term which is more profitable

not doubt scalping is the kind of trading which is done in shorter time frame in forex trading market ,I don't like trading as scalper in forex trading market as a whole rather I trade long term which is more profitable

Well, no one either wants to take such a trade in which you would get a little earnings, but the good thing about scalping is that it could be done serevally and imagine making 10 pips timess or there about.

Scalping is a method which enabling traders to catch quick profit from market. They are select the most volatile market and open position with big margin. Traders profit per trading is very high. However, since scalping is following volatility market, it require high amount of knowledge regarding with market behavior.

This kind of trading method is good for those who has another Job which they are doing even students but it should be known that much money normally does not come out from scalping trading, and such trades is been done when the market is volatile and not at all times.