• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is Pip?

I use pip calculation as my trading targets! I know, that’s the right path! On the other hand, I see many traders use $ size as their profit ratio, that’s not the right way of selecting trading targets!

Same here! I am also following the same way! I seem, targeting $ as daily-weekly target is a wrong math! BY the way, right now my daily trading target is only 55 pips! I don’t trade anyone when I get this target!

what is a pip. and how to calculate 1 pip in real money

The full type of Pip is ''Percentage in Point'. A pip is the last digit in the estimation of a currency pair (in the event that you are trading from a 4 digit price support); 1.3294, 115.13 et cetera. All Forex currency pairs, except for the Japanese Yen, measure the pip from the fourth decimal place. The pip gap between purchase and offer price is called spreads.

Same here! I am also following the same way! I seem, targeting $ as daily-weekly target is a wrong math! BY the way, right now my daily trading target is only 55 pips! I don’t trade anyone when I get this target!

Would like to know how the daily target is working for you? In my opinion daily target adds stress to trading. Because everyday can not be a profitable day. Would like to hear from you.

Would like to know how the daily target is working for you? In my opinion daily target adds stress to trading. Because everyday can not be a profitable day. Would like to hear from you.
Same here, I also think daily target is the worst thing. Because, we can’t move the market personally; so there is no value on the personal target.

Acquire analytical knowledge and run analysis on the market to forecast its movement. While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction.

Losing money often isn’t a big deal if you can recover your losses soon. Combination of knowledge earning and more and more practicing can help traders bring consistency back in their trading.

That’s right! Having a strong foundation of trading knowledge can help traders recover from losses by providing them with the tools and strategies needed to make informed and calculated decisions.

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

High spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening. So, every trader should try to trade in low trading spread-flourished pairs.