• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is forex and forex trading?

If you have ever travelled to a foreign country, you may have needed to exchange your money for a different currency. If so, you have already participated in forex trading. “Forex” is the short form of foreign exchange. It can also be referred to as “FX” and currency exchange.

Yes, forex is the trading of foreign currency. Its a huge market that is open 24 hours a day and anyone can trade if they can open an account with a broker. Trading can be profitable if the traders have a lot of knowledge and skills. The trader should also understand the high risk of forex. Forex is way too risky to be fooling around with. You will have to be serious with each trades. Forex trading can be profitable and be not so profitable at the same time. you can gain and lose at the same time so its not a certain thing. Its very uncertain. Therefore, you have to minimize as much risk as you can to avoid losses and that is one measure to get better profit.

The word Forex is the short form for Foreign currency trading. Forex is the largest online currency trading market place in the world. Forex trading means buying and selling different currency through the Forex market place. Thousands of the people are trading in Forex and earn a huge amount of money every day. Though Fores is a risky business.

Forex is simply the short form of Foreign Exchange which involves the trading of certain foreign currencies. Forex trading is the process involved in achieving this. That is the process of trading with this currencies (and/or commodities) in a particular platform and through brokers.

Forex is foreign exchange. Many traders will be defining the business the way they understand. The business is an over the counter type of business with no body controlling it but yet, it is still the business that has the highest number of transaction every day.

Market is volatile and there is every second is uncertain. So before start trading we have to be pre planned. Otherwise it causes a great loss when trading practically.

There is no business which can make you profitable until acquiring good trading knowledge. Forex also has the same pattern . earn knowledge and then make money.

For me, Forex trading means financial freedom! Yes, right now I am making 20% monthly return in average! On the other hand, the trading cost is very low because I am mostly doing scalping trading.

The traders who are particularly beginners don’t believe the importance of demo account at all. My trading career after passing a long time I still dependable on demo account, I use all my trading strategies first of all in demo account to see the performance how it works. It always helps me to avoid risk in live trading.

If you have ever travelled to a foreign country, you may have needed to exchange your money for a different currency. If so, you have already participated in forex trading. “Forex” is the short form of foreign exchange. It can also be referred to as “FX” and currency exchange.

I see, you got your answer already! By the way, day by day the popularity of Forex business has been increasing very rapidly! In my country Forex is the number one online profession.

Learning should never be stopped to become successful in the Forex Trading. As in if you stop learning, it would be just ending your chance to earn in it.

What you have said is not forex trading. That's simply currency exchange for travel purpose. Trading is when you do the exchange for making profit. For retail traders it is done through broker. You deposit your money and trade with the help of leverage.

The interesting point about forex is that you can trade with almost any currency and in any place in the world with the Internet access.

Yes, forex really is good. Especially if you look now when almost everyone has a computer and internet, then it's practically on the peak of its possibilities.

Trading has nothing to do with currency exchanges. When exchanging a currency, you give one currency and receive a certain amount of another currency. On forex this process is simplified and you don't sell or buy anything, you just get a result from whether or not you conducted a certain deal for a certain amount of money. meaning, the process itself of exchanging is not there, and you get only the result from performing the operation.

Being traders, we need to understand that nothing really depends on us in forex, as an average trader deals with small sums of money that are not reflected in ine price of currency or assets.

Trading on forex gave really a lot to it’s participants. Experienced traders really earn good money and this has already became a science, there are courses and literature.

Yes, you are right! In addition, I am very much happy on my trading profession since I get enough financial freedom here. By the way, no doubt Forex is very much challenging profession.

Being traders, we need to understand that nothing really depends on us in forex, as an average trader deals with small sums of money that are not reflected in ine price of currency or assets.

Well it is true that individual traders don't make much of an impact but combined it can pile a lot. But again different traders have different mindset so gathering collective emotions of traders is not a possible thing for retail traders.

Well it is true that individual traders don't make much of an impact but combined it can pile a lot. But again different traders have different mindset so gathering collective emotions of traders is not a possible thing for retail traders.

So true. By the way, trading is one of the most challenging profession without the social media; there- trading is too easy. Lolz.