• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a successful trade

Successful trade means that you won the deal which you had opened. For example, if you opened long position on usd/gbp and the price grew, then you won the position and you can consider this trade as a successful one. Moreover, if you accidentally won the position, then you also made a successful trade, for example you accidentally chose short, and the price dropped down. In case we speak about successful trading activity, then it means that you make solid profit from trading and step by step make less losses and mistakes, gaining experience and skills. I believe it's something like that actually.

When a trader enters into the market, he comes with a goal—how much I am willing to risk and how much profits I want to make.

A successful trade happens when a trader successfully meets all those goals. There is no invitation to excessive loss, and there is no greed to make more.

A successful trade is defined differently by everyone. Some look for gains of a certain percentage, while others only trade the biggest trends. It is up to you to decide what your own trading success means to you.

Successful trade varies from trader to trader. For me when I hit my speculated target and achieve what I have set for a particular trade, for me that trade is successful. But maybe for other traders the profit that was beyond their expectation is a successful trade.

A successful trade is defined differently by everyone. Some look for gains of a certain percentage, while others only trade the biggest trends. It is up to you to decide what your own trading success means to you.
Yes success does not come overnight in forex trading. It takes years of study and systematic practice to get success in trading.

Yes, Forex is never about just earning profits, you should understand that you are never going to make profit all the time, you will lose at some points and you need to make more profits than those losses.

A newbie should not think that it doesn't require much study and experience. Trading does require extensive knowledge and skills. And a newbie should work keeping that in mind.

Yes success does not come overnight in forex trading. It takes years of study and systematic practice to get success in trading.
There is absolutely no alternative to study and market research to find skilled in trading. You have to learn candlesticks, technical evaluation and take control of your mind. Have patience and continue learning.

A newbie should not think that it doesn't require much study and experience. Trading does require extensive knowledge and skills. And a newbie should work keeping that in mind.
Skills and experience is the key to success in the forex market. If anyone think forex trading does not need much knowledge and skills, he is wrong. By knowing little you can trade but can't make consistent profit.

Skills and experience is the key to success in the forex market. If anyone think forex trading does not need much knowledge and skills, he is wrong. By knowing little you can trade but can't make consistent profit.
Yes there is no shortcuts for success in the forex market. Some people think there is a holi grail. If he finds it, he will be rich. But it's the skills that matter.

The traders who are particularly newcomer can lern Fx from lots of sources that available right now. But in order to my trading experience I think Pips school is more appropriate which always all important trading tips with essential terms and condition which is really supportive for the newbie.

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

emotions only things that can make you loser in real life even trading life. generally we traders choose with our broker emotionally . and trade emotionally most of the time.