• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a successful trade

If you make profit then its a successful trade. But if you loss then its not. Making profit is our goal in forex trading. The more we make money the more we become a big time trader. Lets all just hope that we do grow our account and not get MC.

We are all trading for profits in Forex. So if a trader ends up making profit as he trades by virtue of buying low and selling high, then he must have made a successful trade. What determines the success of a trade is the analysis made before entering the market and once it is a favourable one, it gives rise to profit.

We are here to make money we are investing here for earning money so in forex success means we make trad before many analysis if most of the time analysis become fail as well as we are victim of lossing so if any trade become profitable that the time we are consider as successful trade.

If we make money then its a successful trade. It does not matter if you just plain lucky. If you make profit then its a successful trade. You can't say you have a successful trade when you end up getting MC right? or even just getting loses.

That is it, because there was something to really show that we traded, then it's a successful trade. What all traders look out for is to trade well in the business so they can make profit from it. Trading in Forex is about a good knowledge and understanding of the market and once we didn't lose, then we had a successful trade.

Successful traders are highly disciplined. Extremely disciplined. A successful trader does what needs to be done, even if he isn't in the mood. Discipline also means sticking to your strategy, not suddenly buying or selling on a whim, or because of a" hot tip".

I always follow the technical analysis. Because, I think technical analysis is easier than fundamental analysis for a new Forex trader. However, now I am learning the fundamental analysis. I see all expert Forex traders also follow both of them. I never open my trade without making my analysis on the base on my luck.

Successful trading is the perfect combination of all the factors into one. Be so to say in the right place at the right time. When you have enter at the right time and buying the right pairs using services of right broker with a right platform.

The only way to establish good habits as a successful trader is to be extremely organized. Getting organized will immediately start to put some discipline in your life, and give your day the structure that everybody needs. If you’re not organized, you will set yourself up to be unfocused, thus you will ultimately fail. Do your homework, and prepare yourself each and every day. A successful trader must learn everything that they can in order to trade the markets. We can’t begin to explain how important it is to have good habits when it comes to successful trading/investing. Without good habits you are doomed to eventually fail.

Successful trading is the perfect combination of all the factors into one. Be so to say in the right place at the right time. When you have enter at the right time and buying the right pairs using services of right broker with a right platform.

Yeah especially right broker platform Though I used Insta, FXPro and FBS I finally came to Hotforex and still trade with them about 1 year. It is going good so far, but I am always on alert and thorougly check every order execution for consistency.

You have to always keep calm at all times when trading, forgetting about the cosmos. Forget about the needs (present) and focus on trading as a profession. The market will always reward focused traders, eventually it will provide your desires and wants (future). I know a lot of traders who have demolished their accounts because of a single loosing trade. One thing for sure is you can’t feel or touch the market, once you press that ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ button, the rest is left to the market to decide.

Not only profit gaining makes a trader successful. It is also a personal growth and development, many new contacts, interesting industry and career possibilities.

If you can maintain and sustain your trading account then you are a successful trader. I do earn good money in forex trading right now and one thing I learn in forex trading is that as long I make good analysis I can earn in here.

The successful trader is passionate and has a biting desire to succeed. The biting desire to succeed can make all the difference in educating yourself about what you want to know and sticking to your strategy when the going gets rough.

In the end my friend. No matter how much is your winning desire if you don't earn money you don't win in forex trading. Its not about how long you study forex trading or what effort you insert in here. Its all about making money. Even if you only spend few minutes a day.

Successful traders are good managers of their money and the risks of the market. Those same markets have a way of punishing those that aren't. Seasoned traders establish their exit point as well as their target profit point before entering a trade. Good traders make sure that their risk in any trade, or group of trades, will not derail them financially or psychologically. People only lose the farm if they bet it in the first place. A reasonable trade plan should include a balance of risk and reward. Establish reasonable expectations for a targeted rate of return. Learn to distinguish between successful trading and luck.

@avelaskes Profit is the main goal for every Trader, as it is the main gold of trading, it is likely to be that the successful Trader is the more profitable Trader.

There are many things which we must know to be a successful trader. It's not easy, but we must try to maximize our trading skill using demo account and learn from our trading experience. I also do it, using demo account in tenkofx, i try to improve my trading skill

@avelaskes Profit is the main goal for every Trader, as it is the main gold of trading, it is likely to be that the successful Trader is the more profitable Trader.

I did not say that profit is not important, you misunderstood me. Of corse it is the reason why we are trading, but to be successful (to earn) we need to develop our selves, our strategies, our trading styles. Moreover the industry is growing and professional traders now are very demanded on a labor market. I like brokers with whom you are to only able to gain profit but who gives you new knowledges and skills. For example my broker - NAS Brokerage House (of corse its not my personal broker:) gives me such opportunity - opportunity to improve myself, and I am very grateful for that.

A consistently successful day trader knows his or her success in not found in the box (computer software or hardware). Many times traders look for the answers in technology and it is not there. They blame technology for failure so their answer is to buy more technology. The answer is understanding and controlling your own emotion and taking responsibility for your own actions and making decisions based on analysis. If you are wrong, you do not personalize the loss, you just say "next." Successful traders know that losing is part of the cost of doing business. Great day traders know that you will never learn how to win until you first learn how to lose. How a trader psychologically handles loss many times determines success or failure. Success in day trading is most of all a mastery of one's self. This is not the get rich quick easy road to riches that some people think it is. It requires a commitment of time, money, and a willingness to work very hard.