• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a forex robot?

Forex robots is a system which enabling traders to trade automatic. Which mean, traders does not necessary to perform analysis. Robots doing it and they’ll generate signals. Traders task is just following it. Even some robots created to trade automatic. Enough by let the chart open and robots will conduct own trading. Traders does not necessary to open and close position manually. Robots will doing it to traders.

Robots are like any other BOTS that can either make or mar. That is the more reason we need a very good knowledge of robots and Forex as well in other to bring out the best in a robot. Over times, the best way we can handle a robot is when we understand the market condition which it favours most.

Robot means auto-trading software. I lost many trading capital many times by using trading robot. Then I bought world best trading strategy ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. It is most suitable trading strategy. Because, it is very easy to realize. So, easily I can predict the market future condition. The most interesting point is, Golden Eagle gives re-entry trading signal. This is way, last three months I have earn over 90% profit.

robot is a file ext of MT4. it will help us trading. it can give our signal base on the techinial inside it. or it can trade auto for us with strategy inside. i was use ea. i lose mooney with it.

i think I even have not detected of such automaton before are you able to simply elaborate it here for United States of America to understand what you mean. In Forex some automaton add a selected combine and this one might operate within which combine please allow us to recognize.

A forex robot is an automated forex trading software. It automates the trading decision. It is the most popular robot for retail traders.It can do anything from giving us a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for us automatically.

I see, many new traders try to buy Forex Robots and try to make quick money here! But, it’s not working like that! Only EA developers can make money if their systems are good enough! By the way, you may see in there have so many trading robots are available in online, no doubt a number of those systems are meaningless!