• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a failing trade

That’s the point; an SL trade can help you if you want to learn from it! Yes, it’s our job to make the analysis of our SL trades! Before I lost my momentum so easily when I faced SL trades but now I am not! I am always ready to learn.

That's the right spirit. We can suffer loss and as long as we don't let it affect us negatively, we can improve ourselves and do something good actually for ourselves.

On forex business that included as speculative trading we need good mindset, if we always having positive mindset whatever something was occured whether good or bad however we still can thinking with accept all

I guess by good you meant positive mindset. It is also a necessary trait which traders should possess. Because if negativity grasps them then it can be harmful for their trading.

If you don’t analysis on your SL trades, that’s the actual failing! I know a successful Forex trader who is trading with only 58% accuracy but till now he is making enough number of money here! Know why? Because, he consistently make analysis on his losing trades! That’s the power of analysis.

You have to be selective about strategies because proper selection of strategies helps a trader earn more and more profit.Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals.

Brokers sometimes help traders by providing their analysis done by their experts. If your broker does so, you should make the best use of this opportunity.

Brokers sometimes help traders by providing their analysis done by their experts. If your broker does so, you should make the best use of this opportunity.
I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :)

In order to generating signals, a trader needs to earn knowledge as much as possible. Try market analysis and follow others’ signals to match with your own.

You can maintain risk management policy by using low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.

Falling of retail traders is a common scenerio in Forex. You can lose from the market but don’t try to take revenge on the market because if you do so, you have to suffer in the long run.

The risk management policy that we mostly follow is infected by several mistakes. As part of risk management, we should try to trade with micro accounts with low leverage and spread on pairs. If you use standard account, the risk will be skyrocketing for you.

Easy-of-use trading platform helps us execute our trades quickly. And scalping has become a trendy trading style because even those who don’t have sufficient trading knowledge can earn more by scalping.