• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a CFD?

A CFD is a contract signed between you and your broker to negotiate at the close of the contract, the price difference between the opening price and closing of the underlying instrument.

This means that, in CFD trading, buying or not the underlying asset has physically because negotiates a contract whose value captures all the changes in the price of the underlying asset.

CFD is basically trade in stock using margin + it is an offshore one. I can say a bit illegal. With CFD i think our only income by trade not by dividen from the site's shares we bought.

CFD trading is much easier than, for example, trading with gold or stocks. The reason is that on CFD there is no physical supply of the goods. A profit is formed by the difference in the prices of traded assets in different periods of time.

Well I won't go for comparison. I only know currency trading and never showed much interests in other instruments. And what instruments I have at the moment is sufficient for me.

I see, you got already your answer! BY the way, I never used CFDs trading instruments in my trading! Till now I have been using 8 major currency pairs here! Maybe in near future I’ll work with CFDs and metals.

I think, this type trading instruments is not for the new or low skilled Forex traders! I have almost 6 years trading experience but till now I use only Forex instruments and metals.

A CFD is a contract signed between you and your broker to negotiate at the close of the contract, the price difference between the opening price and closing of the underlying instrument.

This means that, in CFD trading, buying or not the underlying asset has physically because negotiates a contract whose value captures all the changes in the price of the underlying asset.

In my 1st 2 years I didn’t touch the CFDs instruments, then my main focus was in only Forex pairs; especially the major pairs! But right now, I am interested in CFDs & Crypto’s.

The movement of the forex market is not always the same. And trading is not possible without flexibility in a changing market. The price should be flexible with the market as it is sometimes volatile and sometimes impulsive. I usually think the new work session is the perfect time to trade.

I see, you got already your answer! BY the way, I never used CFDs trading instruments in my trading! Till now I have been using 8 major currency pairs here! Maybe in near future I’ll work with CFDs and metals.
In my opinion, new traders should not start with CFDs trading. Forex is less risky than CFDs trading.

There are many types of strategies in the Forex market. Among these strategies, technical analysis is better. I try to read the market context all the time. The first thing you need to know is what position the market is in. It is better to stay away from trading in the volatile market situation. And if the market is in the impulsive movement, it is possible to make a good profit by trading.