• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what do you think from strategy without stop loss?

i am trading without stop loss with digital strategy but i am trading depending on the high and low of the day and my target no more than 10 pips because this target is very easy to take it daily but i am just training now with this strategy and i will see if i need a stop loss

I have also seen a lot of traders who would prefer not to use the SL, at least, the are not that disturbed about their SL being hit. I see it as just a necessity and not a compulsory thing to use. It helps to guide a trader from huge losses.

in some stategy someone do not set SL. but i think you can win in 99% but the last order if you wrong you can lose all money without SL in your order. because after the night you can be shock when your account was burn

Trading without stop loss would be successful in the initial stages of ones trading career. This is because a beginner will not enter and exit at precise support and resistance points. Thus, stop loss orders will get triggered often. On the other hand, it would make a trader disciplined. If a newbie can persist trading with stop loss order, even if his trade is removed by spikes, in the long run, it will prove beneficial. He will clearly know where to place stop loss order and enter a trade. Thus, a strategy without stop loss would do good, sometimes, for a beginner. However, in the long run, it may put the trader in trouble.

Put stop loss or not, depend on traders needs. If they are have time to monitoring trades, probably not necessary to put SL since they can conduct cut loss manually. However, for traders who unable to always stay to monitoring the trades, because have others important activities, they need to set SL in every of order positions.

We can use cut loss if you can't use stop loss, but it requires more and more attention from traders. Not like stop loss where all will be done automatically after touch the certain amount of price you already set before.

It's possible. Stop Loss on its own is not always that reliable that one would say once you set it, you are guaranteed of no loss. If a trader is smart enough and attentive in his trade, then he can always manually cut losses himself and avoid that tool. Stop loss is something that is optional to certain traders.

I do hedging now. Its no need to use SL then. I do hope that I can make money no matter what the trends is. Some how I really fall in love with hedging and its the only trade that I can open a position and hold it until I make profit.

if we do not set SL. i think one day we will lose all account. because we will wrong in a other time.
That's not true. It really doesn't mean you would lose your account without stop loss. I don't use it some times and I just prefer to have my trade monitored, close them when I'm done and I end up still making good profit from the market. It all depends on knowledge and the skills you have.

i try with this stategy. i think when we wrong in a signal. we will lose all money. if you put small in account. you can be trade with this stategy

There are traders who believe that stop loss can prevent them to gain big loss result. However, in opposite, there are traders prefer to use manual cut loss strategy. Since they are has time to monitoring the trades. There will be no problems if traders know what they will going to do and has ability to react fast with changes on movement.

The importance of the stop-loss due to the fact that any trader, even the most successful beyond, with great trading can fail. No one can sell to break even, which would be a great trading system will not be used in trade. Therefore, the problem of rational limit losses and risks is one of the most important tasks. If it is successful, then, even with a 3-4 winning trades out of 10, you will not incur losses, if at least 5-6 out of 10 transactions will be positive, you already get income. And it's all thanks to calculate correctly and successfully applied the stop-loss.

There are trading strategies that do not involve the use of stop-loss, most often based on the series of Martingale, or, instead of stop-loss insurance, various hedge. If in the case of hedge trade risks really are compensated, and it has every right to exist (by the way, in many hedge strategies stop-loss are still used), the Martingale strategy is almost always the way to an early plum deposit.

I can say that the art of properly set stop-loss and a successful trade are virtually synonymous. Even if your trading system is far from perfect and gives a lot of failed trades, but you are wise to limit your losses, then it can sell at a profit, albeit a small, but profitable, or as a maximum with small losses.

The importance of the stop-loss due to the fact that any trader, even the most successful beyond, with great trading can fail. No one can sell to break even, which would be a great trading system will not be used in trade. Therefore, the problem of rational limit losses and risks is one of the most important tasks. If it is successful, then, even with a 3-4 winning trades out of 10, you will not incur losses, if at least 5-6 out of 10 transactions will be positive, you already get income. And it's all thanks to calculate correctly and successfully applied the stop-loss.

There are trading strategies that do not involve the use of stop-loss, most often based on the series of Martingale, or, instead of stop-loss insurance, various hedge. If in the case of hedge trade risks really are compensated, and it has every right to exist (by the way, in many hedge strategies stop-loss are still used), the Martingale strategy is almost always the way to an early plum deposit.

I can say that the art of properly set stop-loss and a successful trade are virtually synonymous. Even if your trading system is far from perfect and gives a lot of failed trades, but you are wise to limit your losses, then it can sell at a profit, albeit a small, but profitable, or as a maximum with small losses.
Martingale has nothing to do with stop loss. You can do martingale and use stop loss. In fact martingale is using stop loss. What is important in martingale is that if you loss you going to double your lot size and hope to earn back your previous loses.

Trading without SL is real but it really doesn't mean that all traders would finally make use of it. There are times you would trade without using Stop Loss and you find out that it still would favour you. In all, it lies in the degree of your knowledge and the type of trader you are.

I see all successful Forex traders follow different trading strategies. A good trading strategy makes easy to trading. Personally, I used ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. It is give the clear few of the market future condition. This is way, I can realize vey easily, where I will open my trade. And, where I will close it. Even I get re-entry signal by using this amazing trading strategy. By using this strategy my earnings ratio is over 80% profit from last three months.

This strategy is totally insane, traders won't get profit with this way even there is chance for making profit. This strategy is not all about risk management, i only see a strategy without stop loss will make trader loss more of their own money.

with out stop loss. it can be best in some time special sideway market. but when market has trend. it can be dangerous for our money. it can burn our account

The best advice i have to give is to avoidbinary option scamswhich are everywhere on the web - learn profitable trading strategies which will stand a test of time.
Use only thebest signal providerswhen necessary - otherwise trade on your own.