• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do while waiting to exit a trade

Basically, many thing we could do while we are waiting our trades reach the target or arrive at the level we are predicted. Such as reading book, listening music, or doing outdoor activities. Such as going to the gym, visit our friend house, etc. but such thing happen if traders take long term approach only in trading. Not advisable to leave the chart for long period if traders apply short term trading.

Though, I use stop loss and take profit so, I do not need to use immediate decisions for exit my running trade. But, I always set my take profit and stop loss according to good analysis that I get from expert analyst of TradingBanks broker. And, I also find here high trading leverage facility. So, around the month I get handsome money from my small trading balance.

As I am not a full time trader and my main method of trading is on daily time frame so I just analyze the market, enter any trade if I see any setup and then check only 2 times during the day for trade progress.

Well I normally set my SL/TP and check back after a while how my trade is doing. If I see there is a chance that I may loose my earned profit then I close the trade.

Till now I am updating my trading skill on news analysis; so when I get my free time or no appropriate trading setup then I open my educational session! But honestly, I don’t use confusing entry point of market! Right now, my average accuracy is around 65-70% and of course I want to update my accuracy around 80 and I am working hard on it!

I like set and forget rule. I have a checklists to open my trade. I always set stop loss and take profit for my trades. Once I open a trade I almost forget it. I know it will either hit the profit or stop loss. If it hits stop loss, well it is okay, better try next time. But yes after opening a trade every now and then I observe the market, if anything unusual I find I close the trade.

I actually wait for my TP; usually I don’t close my running trades manually! By the way, after opening a trade I concentrate on others pairs for opening my new trade position! Forex is my main source of income; so I need enough number of pips in everyday.

What do you do while waiting to exit a trade? I usually file my fingernails or read some news on a separate smaller tabs. I sip on some coffee. I do text my friends? I play on my phone. What do you do to allow time to pass while you wait on your trade?

Usually, I don’t monitor my live trades in the running session, since it increase my mental pressure; on the other hand, I use SL so no way to lose a huge amount of money.

I actually wait for my TP; usually I don’t close my running trades manually! By the way, after opening a trade I concentrate on others pairs for opening my new trade position! Forex is my main source of income; so I need enough number of pips in everyday.

Trading life must be difficult for you. Please don’t take it offensively. Just my impression from your post. Personally I find daily profit target a difficult thing and my preferred is weekly or monthly target.

Trading life must be difficult for you. Please don’t take it offensively. Just my impression from your post. Personally I find daily profit target a difficult thing and my preferred is weekly or monthly target.
Well, I appreciate your words! Yes mate, I am comfortable with my trading personality; thanks again.

I use different indicators for knowing about the exit points while trading. If maximum number of indicators show that I should leave right now then I leave the market. Otherwise, I carry on for achieving the next jump. What is your story?

Do not limit your profit by having targets. Control it with trailing stop losses. Let the market reward you for your patience.