• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to recover lose?

I have no additional game plan for my losing trades, I just follow my trading plan so honestly! I don’t count my trading result whatever SL or TP! When I get a good entry point in order to my trading strategy then I use without considering my previous trading result! Even, I don’t increase my trading lot size to recover my trading loses so quickly, discipline is very sensitive issue for me!

I can't believe that some people CAN stay calm!!
In fact, they don't. They just realize what to do to fix the mistakes, they do it and after that keep calm. If you are a newbie, you'll come to this later , after a couple of years

I know that some traders apply certain rules, after 2-5 unlucky deals in one day or in a row they don't enter any more that day and I think that's reasonable, and I try to also keep to that rule.

Frankly, I have no additional plan on recovering my losing trades position! I see, my trading strategy provides me 70-72% success ratio, so I am prepare for 30-28% losing trades! Besides, usually I use 1:3; 1:4 profit ratio, so no need to take care of it!

We all know that lose is part of Forex trading business. Every trader must have experience about this. When the lose a big amount of money they do not know how to recover this lose. How do you recover your lose or what do you do to recover the lose? Share your experience.

I am trading with multiple trading plans! Yes, when I face consistent losing trades, then I change my general trading plan, then I play with plan-2! Actually, Forex trading business is too complicated but I am ready to overcome critical situations of trading!

To recover losses traders should trade as per the situation with the powerful trading strategies and plans and as per the need we can make good pips as per the situation.

I think we better manage to make a proper trade management plan and should stick to it, and if loss incurs we should not chase that lost money and instead we better take off to review our mistakes.

High leverage can contains high risk , if we trade without proper risk management policy , actually leverage is an important financial tool which allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

We can try to do evaluation for our trading because it will help us to be better trader. We will know our mistake, then try to not repeat for future. I usually try to evaluate my trading with FXB once a week.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

You shouldn't do anything to return the money you've lost. You just need to continue trading. If you concentrate on getting the money back, you'll start doing silly things.

Return of capital that has loss needs to be strong in the struggle to manage emotions, and I am sure all traders never experienced it, and that needs to be addressed is how the management of psychological pressure, and just who we just know the problem

Losses are a part of this trading business so better we take risks to that extent that we can afford to loose.

That’s my mental setup, now I don’t use extra trading lots in my trading! As a result, I don’t face any unexpected trading lose! I think, we all traders need to follow the money management rules, it’s very much important parameter here.

We can’t contradict with the fact that losses are inevitable parts of any trading and we must accept our faults when we face losses. But we can’t also deny the reality that a trader must accept trading results without taking worries, rather he try to recover losses with future effective decisions. If a trader can analyze important aspects and adopt proper risk management tools, then he can ensure rational decisions.

To become a forex trader you you have to learn it at first. It is not very hard to learn forex. There are enough free information over the internet. You just need to spend a few months to learn everything.

Yeah indeed, there are a lot of learning stuff available online and most importantly forums can be the best way to improve your learning and getting answered for any of your queries or confusions.

Yeah indeed, there are a lot of learning stuff available online and most importantly forums can be the best way to improve your learning and getting answered for any of your queries or confusions.

Of course; till now forum is the best. Even I believe forum is much better option than the so called paid trading services. Even though, it’s free.