• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to recover lose?

I better say that in the event of loss we should stop trading for some time otherwise it happens that we looses more money while choosing that lost money.

That depends on your extent of loss. The more you have lost, the more it becomes difficult to recover.eg with 50% loss; you need to recover 100%. Do the math for rest yourself. BTW, I am trading with FreshForex broker and the trading conditions and the forex training & daily updates makes losses manageable and recoverable. The useable bonuses and assorted services make it more possible so that you can focus only on your trading!

Yes if we facing on succesive loss hence will better as trader will better stop trading and they can do something else out side from trading activity,might the market on these time not supported to making profit

Why not trading according to a specific trade management plan and keeping the stop loss and take profit in mind.

Loss also as part in tradingl, actually I won't to losing money on every trades I made, but sometime condition forced my order must hit stop loss, and I can't denied if already get loss, but then try again

When a trade does not go the way you expected and takes the wrong turn then it is better to exit the trade. Your expectations were not met and that is why you put a stop loss so close it or let the trade hit stop loss depending on your preference.

If we want to recover the loss ,we should start trading with more effective and powerful strategy and like that we can make good progress here .

Traders have to trade with proper analysis and knowledge and also they should do the homework to rectify their weakness so that they can make good improvement

Experience is one thing that does not come to us in one day. A trader has to work everyday to gain it as it can not be bought in the market.

When we face the loss ,we should not be off mood because loss is not the end of any business as if we are positive ,we can easily recover the losses and like that we can enter into the profit zone

Loss is available in any business. Because without loss business is impossible. But we can try to reduce our losses. Every Forex trader try to reduce their losses through some technical activities that differ from man to man. I always try to learn from my daily mistakes and try to make a proper strategy to gain more profit. I practice more on demo account to make my trading easy.

To recover the loss ,traders have to be very much cautious and passionate about the recovery and thus they should act on their weakness so that they can come into the profit zone

Signals can be bought :)
Many newbies do this

And what is the result of that in most cases? When things go wrong, newbies don't know what action to do next. Whether they should hold the trade or get out of it. They just stare at the charts with a confused mind.

There is nobody who can avoid loss completely from this market place at all. But by taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes , my trading career for avoiding loss I always use small leverage , but when I can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly.

Did anybody know how to get profit without risk?

I guess profit and loss both are a part of any business so you have to risk your capital in order to make profits however with using good risk management we can minimize these risks to certain extant.

Traders can recover the loss if they can be positive and have the strong mentality to fight against the odd situations and like that they can improve their performance with time .

Of course, I can be disappointed for some time, but then logic wakes up.
Anyway, if a loss was big, I prefer to take a day off from trading.