• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to recover lose?

We all know that lose is part of Forex trading business. Every trader must have experience about this. When the lose a big amount of money they do not know how to recover this lose. How do you recover your lose or what do you do to recover the lose? Share your experience.

I trade some more to recover it but probably not right away. I mean there are so many trading opp so if you lose one just move on to another one and make sure that its a good one. If you're able to earn on the next trade then why not. We're not able to profit ten out of ten times so just get what we can while we're at it. But I don't get all impulsive though. I only trade if I can make profit.

When loss occur, we need to remain calm. Keep patient to wait next trading opportunity and open position when it comes. Not necessary to rush to recover back and trade though no opportunity appear. It will make traders to get further loss than able to recover previous loss.

One of the mistakes a trader would make in Forex is trying too hard to recover losses. While everyone would want to minimize the effect of losses on their trade, sometimes, it pays more to always overcome that early emotional anxiety to recover whatever losses we may have incured. This helps us think well, re analyze the market before entering.

As long as the losses are minimum, we can recover the same. Huge losses cannot be recovered unless huge capital is added again to the account. At any point of time, the trader should be able to trade the same volume irrespective of a profit or loss. Only such a scenario will enable a trader to recover losses, if any. Also, considering the loss of confidence, a trader will find it difficult to wait for a long period of time after taking a position. Thus, losses exceeding 50% of the capital can never be recovered unless and otherwise a trader shows an extraordinary determination and mind control. In cases of losses below 40% of the total capital, there is certainly a chance to recover if the trader can put his mind and heart totally into trading.

When I lose more, I trade more in other to recover those losses. That is the way I usually use to recover my losses. I will give myself a day off without trading and continue the next day, I can trade serially for three days to see if I can recover the losses. Sometimes I will recover them, some times I will not.

I think it is better to avoid loosing as we can than recovering loosing because some traders specially the newbies try to revenge from the market when they make big loss and my opinion to recover loss is trying to make profits day after day for example if you or me make a loss with 100$ we can make profits each day 20$ and we will recover the loss after 5 days

there is no way to avoid loss you need to know that sometime the market is full with uncertainty so as a result of this I will recommend that you work well in your trading skills just to bring it to a reality and use stoploss to minimize the loss as wel

After loss happen, the most important is remain calm. Stay discipline with strategy and risk management plan. Don’t ever get tempted to take revenge approach and increase the risk in trading. It will give us even worst loss result. When we are able to remain calm, we will able to make logical decisions based on opportunity given by market.

I think it is better to avoid loosing as we can than recovering loosing because some traders specially the newbies try to revenge from the market when they make big loss and my opinion to recover loss is trying to make profits day after day for example if you or me make a loss with 100$ we can make profits each day 20$ and we will recover the loss after 5 days
But you never can avoid losing. For me mostly, I don't strive to recover losses when I lose. It has once led me to more losses, that's why these days, I only try to minimize losing or losing heavily. Since losses are just something we have to face no matter how hard we try. Trying to recover losses mostly lead me to trade with a do or die approach which has never favoured me.

I think you need good knowledge about forex business to recover losses.you should make good trading method with good money management style.trade also discipline way on real trading.In this way you can recover your loss on forex.

In a new think at first you may face the loss. It is also same in Forex trading at first with your little knowledge you become loose, but when you gather a better knowledge about Forex and will develop your skills trading in a demo account then you can recover your loss and become a good trader in Forex.

when i lose money. i always hurry. i want get money agian fast. i always lose more money. when i try with new strategy. when i lose i relax and i get out market. i come back after a few hours. it is effective . i can get my money easier

The first rule after having loss, is not to try to take the revenge back. It will only make damage for you but not help at all
When I am in such a condition, I just relax for a while and then come back to the trading (after analyzing my mistakes :D )

I think recover is actually the part of revenging but in more calmer ways, and also with strategy that backup us. But, first you need to know what is the reason of your loss, is that because your strategy or your emotion or other aspect that you may don't know. I suggest a simulation or other ways by using demo account after you made that mistake. If all those things are over, you can take new steps and recover your loss.

I believe lose is a part of business. Therefore, I always use stop loss tool and strongly follow money management policy for protecting my trading capital. I never feel pressure to recover my lose but I open my trade when I get a good entry point according to my trading strategy. On the other hand, my regulated trading platform ‘GCI’ always provides me best trading facilities for scalping. So, I can make huge money within very short time. This broker also allows to hedging. So, it’s very affective service for me. Interestingly, I always follow their market analysis. Because, it’s easy but much effective. So, I can make consistent money with my small trading knowledge.

In case of losses what you need to do is to stay calm and learn from your mistakes and analyze what went wrong in you trading strategy, unless you identify your weak points, you will not be able to make some profits in the future.

In case of losses what you need to do is to stay calm and learn from your mistakes and analyze what went wrong in you trading strategy, unless you identify your weak points, you will not be able to make some profits in the future.

We must know how to minimize the risk in forex. We can try to more improve our trading skills if we want to get maximal result when trading. Make evaluation to know about forex, our discipline also must be improved especially when we maximize bonus from broker

Risk management is the key in this case and the fact is that we can't avoid losses in this market and we can see that in the Forex market there are lot of other factors to be considered before we can develop a successful trading plan, so to recover losses we need to have a proper risk management plan in order to achieve success.

I have 90% earning probability so I really don't need to do anything. Because in the long run I keep on earning. I loss 10 dollars I earn 90 dollars so constant earning is the key to success and we can do that if we know how to do analysis correctly.