• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to lower your stress during trading days

Traders can be stressful when results take time to show up, but traders should not let this turn into frustration. We all should indulge in some mental activity to get rid of that burden. Meditation is very helpful I think. It has helped me to be more aware of myself and approach everything with peace.

I exercise and meditate daily which makes me feel that I have done something productive for myself. I also spend time with my friends and family who support me on my bad days too. All this helps me to focus on things other than trading. Keeping your surrounding neat and tidy would also help in keeping the stress levels low as it will be soothing to your view.

It is important that a forex trader releases stress. I prefer walking in nature or playing with pets. I also focus on my mind. Engaging in meditation or some therapy can be very stress-relieving.

It is important that a forex trader releases stress. I prefer walking in nature or playing with pets. I also focus on my mind. Engaging in meditation or some therapy can be very stress-relieving.
We have to learn how to control the stress when doing our trades into the markets.

Honestly, there is nothing more stressful than losing money in trades. But as I have chosen to become a trader, I take responsibility for all of my losses and find ways to never repeat the same mistakes. But when they go overboard, I prefer taking a break and staying away from the market until I have gained my confidence back.

Take some time off trading when you feel overwhelmed, relax your mind, maybe sip some green tea, it helps relax tension nerves and once you feel refreshed, you’ll be able to work out more efficiently.

When a trader fails, he tries to find faults of strange objects rather he should find his own faults that can help them grow knowledge. Traders should use demo account as their weapon so that they can ignite their skill through trading in demo account. This is also a form of education.

The best way to lower your stress if you start feeling overwhelmed or under pressure, take a break. Go for a walk or try to divert your mind with a hobby or something you enjoy doing. Update your skills by enhancing knowledge and get back on track.

I basically do long term trading, I don’t open any chart for 24/5! I always use SL & TP during live trading! Besides, I focus on only the learning process! So, when I face any SL, I always try to learn from my own trading mistakes!

Well, there are thousands of traders who are addicted to short time trading. They should stick their preference like if they are scalper, they should enhance their skill in this field. On the other hand, long time traders should prepare themselves with sufficient knowledge so that they can do well in their respective trading style.

Well, there are thousands of traders who are addicted to short time trading. They should stick their preference like if they are scalper, they should enhance their skill in this field. On the other hand, long time traders should prepare themselves with sufficient knowledge so that they can do well in their respective trading style.
When we are doing our trades on a short term basis we will need to make use of the Tested trading systems.

I generally try to lower the stress by taking a little break and not taking anything too seriously. As in the end all trading is meant to bring a stress-free comfortable life.