• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to lower your stress during trading days

Indeed, that forex could lead traders to get stress. Moreover, if they are always got loss result during that day. It make traders unable to focus anymore and probably unable to being logic to make trading decisions. Listening music or even close the chart to stop trading, will help traders to regain their composure and focus.

Music always gives a kind of refreshing feeling when I'm stressed up. However, the stress from Forex trading can sometimes make me close the trade for the day. Normally, I seldom open my PC for trading if I'm stressed up because I mostly lose concentration. I think it would be rather wiser if the trader avoids trading at that point.

Perform other activities that can relieve stress such as exercise, playing games, singing, playing the guitar. It is a thing that I do when reaching saturation point and after doing that i feel better, Napping is good but for me too much napping is not good also

Stress could lead traders to get even worst loss result. If traders in situations which they are unable to calm, better they are stop trading. Close the chart and doing some activities which help traders to release the stress out. Or if traders keep continue to trading, listening music probably will help them to become calm again.

I play music and watch movies from my iPad. I don't like to get so much stressed up when I am trading because it will make me to get confused.. So what I do is that I will start watching some interesting short movies.

Sometimes, when the stress becomes so much, the best option would rather be to call it quit. There is no law that says we must over work the brain to get the best of success. Forex is a business where you can still work away anytime. If yo feel you are already worn out, better to stop trading for the day.

because i am part time trader and depending on the pending orders and always i do not forget the stop loss because it save you from big loss or margin call and i am using the strong money management also therefore i am away from the stress in trading

I have to make sure that don't overtrade and also keep my trade away from been attack unnecessary , if possible I always ensure that I follow the analysis of the expert trader and be patience .
seating in front of your system all night and day may result in more loss

I am use trade and leave method to avoid being manipulated by fast changes of market movement. Which causing me to get stress. Better we are set stop loss and take profit to make our trade to be semi automatic. And not too often monitoring trades. However, such way applicable to swing of long term traders only. And not for scalper or day trader.

Stress is a typical thing among traders. When you feel pushed while trading forex, It suggests you are achieving something erroneously. When you lost a lot of trade out forex it influences you to have an impressive measure of fear and stress. While don't you stop trading for quite a while to chill off? By then came back to the forex market and dismember your horrendous trades and find your stumbles. Start trading again when you have taken in your lesson and you will never go over comparable misunderstandings. It reduces stress.

Well, I don’t see my account line in my trading platform! Basically, I follow this way to focus on only trading process! It’s a challenging profession, and I have enough preparation actually! I don’t lose my hope, no way.

I take a tiny short break in this case! Because, I need 100% metal condition for my trading! So, I do my live trading when I am 100% okay, otherwise not! I know, one mistake can kill my trading equity! In addition, I have 30 minutes break in every 4 hours!

I take a tiny short break in this case! Because, I need 100% metal condition for my trading! So, I do my live trading when I am 100% okay, otherwise not! I know, one mistake can kill my trading equity! In addition, I have 30 minutes break in every 4 hours!

Do you use pending order strategy? Like, when you are taking 30 minutes break but you have 1-2 pending orders! Because, good opportunities come without any sound! So, how you handle it?

Do you use pending order strategy? Like, when you are taking 30 minutes break but you have 1-2 pending orders! Because, good opportunities come without any sound! So, how you handle it?

Because, good opportunities come without any sound

I found your comment funny. lol

Fun aside, people develop alert indicators in case they feel the need to get in front of their platform when certain event occurs. Also they can have SMS & email function.

Using alert on indicator might you will hear sound when signal already comfirmed, when you not look on the chart with hear sound you can check the chart and next will depending on your decision, but to using alert you need understand how to created indicator with alert sound

Yes, I also heard about this kind of indicators, but I have never used it! Because, I like to spend here more than 8 hours but I don’t like to use mobile trading service! So, I do pure manual trading.

I lower my stress by drinking plenty of water and also listening to music and then doing some yoga and working out. All of this will help me stay calm and being more patience and waiting for my results and I also do other stuff to keep myself away from the broker's screen until the next day when I'm ready to sell. How about you?

Forex trading is a mental game, that’s way I always avoid the session when I am not 100% okay! Since, I filter out my entry points by many ways, that’s way I need proper concentration.

Forex market and trading is a cruel world. It will make you look old. Stressing is normal when you have invested all your savings in forex market. My advise is not to overthink about it. Keep your busy in other activities. It is not the end of the world.

Forex market and trading is a cruel world. It will make you look old. Stressing is normal when you have invested all your savings in forex market. My advise is not to overthink about it. Keep your busy in other activities. It is not the end of the world.

Well; when I don’t see any good trading point then I restart my learning process based on my live trading mistakes! I believe, I need to learn more and improve a lot. So, no way to lose my time.

Trading decisions, the analysis of tough charts, indicators or using market news all in whole can be devastating for any foreign currency exchange trader. For this reason, sometimes any trader can feel the stress during his trading days. Whenever I feel that I am not in the right mood or I am feeling tensions or anxieties I go back to my long drive procedure and take rest for some days.

Trading decisions, the analysis of tough charts, indicators or using market news all in whole can be devastating for any foreign currency exchange trader. For this reason, sometimes any trader can feel the stress during his trading days. Whenever I feel that I am not in the right mood or I am feeling tensions or anxieties I go back to my long drive procedure and take rest for some days.

Some days? Then maybe you feel this kind of problem after 6-8 months in average, isn’t?