• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What bonuses is profitable?

Bonus of brokers are now so many kinds, but certainly there are two types of bonuses that can not hold margins and bonuses will be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels.

According to you, which is more profitable? my opinion is the bonuses will be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels. this is because it will increase the resilience of the margin that we have.

All bonus is profitable provided the trader is good and skillful enough to make use of it. It really doesn't matter if it's coming from a particular broker or not as the most important thing lies in the skills that the trader has and the knowledge he has.

All bonus are profitable. The big question is this. Do you know how to trade to make that bonus funds profitable? I don't mind if I will going to loss money some day. What I do mind is that I need to make sure that some day I can have all the funds that I need. I do try to make sure that I can really guarantee my own self profit.

I prefre if that bonus accounted for margin call, this is as preventive issues. Also if you trade well then you don't have to think so much about this bonus, actually bonus help us to extend our own capacity to trade more and hold more losses.

Bonus is profitable if we want to use bonus wisely in forex. Although we get bonus, we should keep discipline when trading. Bonus will make us be greedy trader so we must have good psychology in forex.
Being greedy has nothing to do with bonus. If you have real funds do you think you will not be greedy? Greed is a person personality. Its has nothing to do with your trading funds. Even if you are not in forex trading you can be greedy if your greedy person.

As a new trader, I would say 'No deposit Bonus' is most profitable for us. Though brokers have so many conditions and restrictions, but still Free is always Free. So, this bonus is profitable to me.

According to my trading experience predict that, those bonuses are used devoid of any kinds of restrictions, only these are considered as a profitable bonus. In my trading life, I don’t feel to get bonus at all from my trading place. Because, I am getting exclusive trading facilities for making profit constancy from my EU regulated trading broker MXTrade. so, without any profitable bonus my trading life is comfort and profitable.

Generally, all of traders are willing to get any kinds of profitable bonus from a trading platform and me also. So, I have selected GCI where I got 20% welcome bonus when I kicked my live account. By getting this bonus my balance became larger and now I am able to trade in a high lot. By the way, my trading life is comfort and profitable. This trading platform always ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategy. Therefore, this trading platform is providing 4% interest monthly on trading balance which is the permanent earning source in my trading career.

Generally, all of traders are willing to get any kinds of profitable bonus from a trading platform and me also. So, I have selected GCI where I got 20% welcome bonus when I kicked my live account. By getting this bonus my balance became larger and now I am able to trade in a high lot. By the way, my trading life is comfort and profitable. This trading platform always ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategy. Therefore, this trading platform is providing 4% interest monthly on trading balance which is the permanent earning source in my trading career.
Your balance become larger. But its just an illusion. Check what will happen if your trading position incur negative balance equal to your investment. I am sure even though you still have extra bonus you will still get stop out. So its like that you don't have bonus capital to start with.

Bonus is offered by many brokers to attract customers and it is also good as you get extra money for investment, join a broker who offers such Bonus programs regularly, i am trading with liteforex and they too offer good bonus programs for clients.

Actually, those trading bonuses can be used in a proper way without any kinds of restrictions only these bonuses can consider as a profitable bonus. In my trading career, I got 30% bonus from GCI Financial where I deposit my balance. Actually, I can use the trading bonus for all time without facing any kinds of limitations. And, I also getting narrowest trading spread at all times to trade.

broker's bonus is very useful for traders, because the bonus that the trader is able to raise capital to increase the maximum trading results. therefore we need to make the most of the bonus from the broker so that we can trade comfortably. in instaforex we can get deposit bonuses

I really like the bonus because the bonus is able to add capital to trading, with the bonus that will make us able to trade with more maximal again. For now, I am more comfortable trading using the bonus of instaforex

According to my trading experience, first of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

I seem, Welcome bonus is very useful trading program for the retail Forex traders, this is the most popular one! On the other hand, no deposit bonus offers are complicated because of multiple complex terms and conditions! By the way, don’t rely on any bonus program if you are not confident enough about your own trading skill, bonus is values without trading knowledge!

Bonus of brokers are now so many kinds, but certainly there are two types of bonuses that can not hold margins and bonuses will be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels.

According to you, which is more profitable? my opinion is the bonuses will be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels. this is because it will increase the resilience of the margin that we have.

Consistency is the key; it depends on the traders trading skill not on the offer of your broker’s bonus or anything else! I see, a number of new traders try to rely upon on the bonus feature; it’s too much dangerous!

I really like the bonus because the bonus is able to add capital to trading, with the bonus that will make us able to trade with more maximal again. For now, I am more comfortable trading using the bonus of instaforex

Then what’s your opinion on the withdrawal bonus? I think, it’s more flexible, isn’t?

Focus on both technical and fundamental analyses because these analyses serve traders with better market forecast. Internet has made this earning of knowledge quite easier than before.

Traders adopt one of them considering their capability and market situation. So, try to develop a strategy based on what type of trading you prefer.