• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what Bonus is profitable ?

In Fx trading, We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only reputed trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. We the traders that’s why have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for using any bonus without any restrictions.

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

I have enough doubt about the accessibility of no deposit bonus; as far as I see the terms and conditions are too much complicated! On the other hand, the welcome bonus is very useful to use! But, traders need to read the laws before using any bonus service!

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.

If you have profitable strategy, then any bonus will be only a benefit to you as a sort of leverage to your initial investment. But Billy, you would agree with me that even when using brokers bonus you will still need to take care about proper capital management in order not to lose your bonus

Profitable or useful? By the way, I don’t support the bonus feature as I see; market maker brokers mainly offering this type of bonus feature! By the way, read the teams and conditions very carefully before taking any bonus feature.

I have such a bad experience on bonus based broker! As I see; bonus based brokers are the market makers; so new traders should avoid bonus based broker!

A trading bonus is a sum of money that a forex broker credits to your account to reduce risk and increase potential profits

Generally, forex brokers who offer bonuses’ have bad spreads and they have a very high rollover.
For my trading I like zero spreads accounts. I've noticed that, even with commissions the zero spread account is profitable. Because spreads in standard accounts are greater.

Honestly I don't think there is a bonus that no terms attached to it, hardly possible. But when the terms are very few and flexible it becomes a viable bonus. Especially when you can use the bonus, earn with it and at the long run withdraw it with no restrictions.
I was particularly surprised when I registered with Forexchief, the bonus was credited at the time of depositing and makes up 100% of the deposit, and especially the fact that the amount of the bonus itself can be withdrawn after fulfilling the conditions for trade.

Honestly, I don’t care much about deposit bonuses. A broker should offer good trading conditions and must be regulated. My broker Fxview offers a 100% deposit bonus but my reason for signing up with them is that they offer lower spreads and easy withdrawals.

I prefer long-term trading which refers to the complete professionalism but traders are mostly allergic to this type of trading as it takes much time and the return from it is quite uncertain.

They allow traders to apply any type of strategy on their platform. It is a certified broker allowing traders with handsome amount of welcome bonus.

Skill development should be the first and foremost priority of traders. Maximum newbie traders bring up the practice of buying signals but this approach isn’t effective at all.

Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend. But traders focus less on fundamental analysis that keeps them away from profit.