• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Benefits of Trader?

Forex bring unlimited huge returns on investment if it done consistently which not only helps us growing our asset and to live a luxury dream life but it also demands working with the right skills required to earn money from forex trading.

By being trader, we can earn money by online in forex. We can try to maximize trading platform for trading. Not only for our PC, but there are platform for mobile too.Learn to trade while you are on the go with a forex trading simulator app. Experience simulated trading under live market conditions wherever and whenever.

We are 3 brothers and I am only one who is involved in trading! In addition, I am making much better income than others 2 one! That’s the main advantage, means there is no boundary for money making!

I think, the main benefit is; low trading cost! Like, here I’m using my personal laptop for trading! On the other hand, I invested only 300$, thus I have started my live trading! In addition, I am making a decent monthly return!

I think, the main benefit is; low trading cost! Like, here I’m using my personal laptop for trading! On the other hand, I invested only 300$, thus I have started my live trading! In addition, I am making a decent monthly return!

Yes, trading with the small trading capital is possible; but it’s challenging! may I know, your risk reward ratio in your initial stage?

Yes, trading with the small trading capital is possible; but it’s challenging! may I know, your risk reward ratio in your initial stage?

No doubt, trading with a healthy trading equity will be flexible (when you have a good trading skill); low risk reward ratio is always better (below 3% risk ratio).

Knowledge and Skills are considered to be the key element for survival in the Forex Market. Without adequate knowledge, you might lose it all.

@Smash Fun You are right but what is happening these days is that new traders watch a couple of trading videos and learn about some indicators and a few market terms. Right after that they begin trading on an active account without a proper research or study and in the end they lose all their money within the first two months. This is only due to lack of strategizing and proper planning.

Yes, but again the selection of the broker who is good is again a million-dollar question. It is advised that you must always go for the regulated brokers, rather than the non-regulated ones.

You need knowledge and capabilities to use that knowledge effectively. You also need a sound and composed mind that can remain emotionless while trading.

To be successful in forex trading, one needs to develop good analysis skills and a mindset of a winner. It takes time to get skilled. Give your time in learning and study. Best of luck.