• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

An important part of loss trading. If the loss is not maintained, it is never possible to achieve success from trading. I made a lot of losses when I was a new trader but I was able to cover those losses as a result of trading for a long time. When a trader cannot accept this loss he will never be able to survive in trading.

Traders speculate on the small price changes on a market to turn a profit. Unless we use leverage, traders only get a small return on their investment. Many skilled traders are so good at trading that they've quit their day jobs and have become full-time traders.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Making consistent money is possible. But for that you have to skilled enough. It's not a game for kids. You have to give time and dedication for learning. Some people think learning means combination of some indicators. If this happens, do that. But learning is not just getting familiar with some ready-made strategies. It's more than that.

As a trader, benefits include potential financial gains, flexibility in working hours, and the opportunity to work from anywhere. Trading fosters continuous learning, discipline, and adaptability, cultivating valuable skills. However, risks exist, emphasizing the need for education, strategic planning, and risk management to maximize benefits.

Demo broker contests benefit traders by providing risk-free practice, skill development, valuable experience, competition exposure, confidence building, and the chance to win real money prizes, enhancing readiness for live trading.