• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

starlite

Broker Representative
It is good to use demo account of brokers . I use 2 or 3 demo accounts . In this way I compare their offers and trading terminal . using small amount is also nice to use they will practice to manage their own amount with suitable risks.

Of course, you need to choose a broker carefully.In addition to what you said, there is also such questionable brokers, which just cheat and do not allow to withdraw profit from bonuses, my friend had such an incident in winter at Forex Club.

The benefit of being a trader as for me is a chance to combine it with a full-time job. It would be great if Forex could be my full-time job, but at this moment I understand that it is rather risky and I don't want to lose everything at once.

A trader have its investment safe with him as long as he knows what is he doing in the market. As there are no middle men involved in between a trader and market, every action on investment is done solely by him which is a great way to do business.

starlite

Broker Representative
It is a big advantage of forex for traders that he had much freedom in this business. He can invest trade and decides what he thinks is best for him .He directly does all works , he need not to interference of any one . He can enjoy his profits instantly in forex.

Sure, that's right.

@Masek better for you, though that freedom is part of trading Forex but since it is a risky Market, then caution has to be put in place and still keep on full-time job till further notice.

oh yeah. it should to some level.
but contrary, if we want to deviate from working for someone else, we really have to include other means of earning Online in addition to Forex Trading.

A trader can earn by trading or can involve in affiliate programs, and if you trade sincerely then you can a earn, but it takes a lot of hard work.

Unless one is very confident that he or she can earn a lot from trading consistently one should not think about trading as only source of income. Even one is earning consistently then I would suggest him/her to create another source of income. No one knows about the future so better stay safe.

benefits of being a trader is that we can become a boss. Forex is a business that has many advantages. in our own forex who became boss so that we get a lot of income. And we need to learn and practice many trading well so that will make us able to trade with a maximum

benifits of being a traders, first you hold your own time, no fixed hours and its a 24/5 market. another thing is, we all can earn more than what we think. very good for extra income and a business.

If you want to be professional in this market place first of all you have make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is very supportive to predict the market with certainly. for that reason we the traders have to make sure the trading platform which always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

The main advantage of Forex trading is, low trading cost! Like, novice traders can start their trading with only 1$, on the other hand, there is no need costly instrument for trading! Anybody can start Forex trading with his/her personal laptop or desktop! This is way, the popularity of Forex trading business has been increasing very rapidly in all over the world!

I have spent considerable time in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market and I have had frustrating experience with majority of online platforms that I have come across. I was quite cautious when I approached FXB Trading and I was doubtful of achieving quality results; All I can say now is that my fears were totally unfounded as joining them is one of the best things that has happened as it has made trading very easy for me. Its platform, which is color coordinated, has given me all the essential information I required for predicting and indicating different currency pairs.

The low cost of Forex is a massive advantage. Being able to take a small $1000 account and use 1:2000 leverage really opens up the Forex market to normal people

I seem, the main advantage is here I can expect unlimited money! Such as, last month I made here 3040 pips although my trading capital is below 1K! In Forex, knowledge is our main investment! So, knowledgeable traders can earn huge amount of money without any bindings! Besides, Forex market doesn’t sleep, so part time traders are available here and there!

The main benefit of a Forex trader is, unlimited money making opportunity! Yes, there is no binding and restriction! So, I am confident here even though my trading capital is below 1K. Besides, market is open for 24 hours, so I can use this financial market at any time in order to my personal choice!

For me, I can withdraw my profit at any time that’s the most important trading feature! Besides, I can increase and decrease my risk reward ratio, that I like most! Really, Forex trading business is the most flexible profession in the world!

Instant withdrawal is not something I fancy. As long as I get the withdrawal within a day or two, it is ok for me. I usually get it within one day.