• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

Its good to keep on trading and making huge profit. That's the benefit that I am getting right now. In fact in just four years from earning of just 10 dollars a month average on my first year I do earn 250 dollars a month this year average and next year my target is to earn 500 dollars a month average.

Right @Decub a good Trader that makes sufficient profit from Forex will not or never work under someone of any kind that will have control over his Time. Forex is beneficial in many ways.

Sufficient profit only be able to reach if you can trade with a full concetrate. Also the other benefit as a trader is that you usually can get the latest news or information about economy, i am sure that you will be more aware with the market trend and movement and other economic terms.

The main advantage is, I can earn unlimited money by Forex trading. I like to trade, because there is no physical hard work in Forex business. Forex business provides me best financial support. So, I am happy with my profession.

Thanks for that @sindarin yeah we can know the Economy statue of each of every country we are trading their Currency, and that will help us to determine which countries Economy is stable at the moment...(It can help travelers too before traveling)

@anosocialnet But remember dude that as trader you can also loss money in here and trying to make profit with it by speculate in market. Sometimes because of traders a country could gain bigger loss in their currency value because for example the speculator is doing massive sell.

The main advantage is I can make unlimited money by my small capital. In addition, there is no physical hard work in Forex trading. Therefore, it's very comfortable for my health.

Very very comfortable to everyone's health. Except if the person is having a mental problem, then Forex should be avoided because it is a tough mental job, but physical, its not. This benefit is best, not everyone is healthy to work to earn Money, while everyone needs that Money.

Very very comfortable to everyone's health. Except if the person is having a mental problem, then Forex should be avoided because it is a tough mental job, but physical, its not. This benefit is best, not everyone is healthy to work to earn Money, while everyone needs that Money.
Actually its not. Its easy if you do know how to trade. What you really need is to start learning how to trade. The main reason why many loss is not because forex is a tough mental job but its because you really don't believe that you can actually make money in forex trading.

Because of that it will be a tough mental job for that Trader. Forex is a nice and legit way of making Money Online but to those that worked Smart to achieve that. This Business is valuable to everybody but most especially to that of the disabled.

The benefit of a traders depends on how your trading broker approach you. Because, different trading broker has different facilities. by the way, I am a scalper. Therefore, I always want to go with regulated trading broker has best facilities for scalper. Then, I have chosen ‘GCI’ trading platform as my trading partner. Because, this ECN trading broker provides best facilities for shirt tome traders. Even, they also allows to hedging. By the way, the main advantage of Forex is we traders can earn unlimited money from our small investment. On the other hand, the Forex market is open for 24 hours. That means, we traders can take it easily as our part time profession.

trader has many benefit. as they can join in demo contest, cover fee, rebate .... they can get it when they join in a broker. but do not all broker offer it. i comfortable with my broker they offer all to me.

Even another Benefits for Traders that don't want to spend from their Pocket or some Poor Traders is that, they can earn trading Capital through Sponsored Forums from a particular Broker, like InstaForex or Mayzus.

trader has many benefit. as they can join in demo contest, cover fee, rebate .... they can get it when they join in a broker. but do not all broker offer it. i comfortable with my broker they offer all to me.
Right, but we must understand that there is risk which we should minimize to make us get more maximal result in forex. We can start trading with demo account and learn how to minimize the risk, understand market and anything which is be basics of trading.

In the case of currency trading best, I think we can list a lot. In my opinion, there are two main advantages of the Forex market that attracts me to join him on the one hand, it is easy to make money in this market, of course, he needs their efforts to learn Forex knowledge before money here. On the other hand, the Forex market is flexible, can be changed if you have time, if you have a lot of experience in the Forex, you can shop as a part-time job.

Profits and losses are part of the Forex Trading, so it is not easy predict what gonna happen in the Fx Market and trading, so as a trader you need to be prepared for everything and you need to emotionally strong to face any difficult situation.

If you trader than really earns then it is absolute independence in source of income, high comfortability of your work and freedom of the expression of your ideas and your mind. That are three key factors that make forex so appealing for people with entrepreneur and creative skills and intentions.

Comfort level in the FX Market trading is great because you can trade from any place with minimum possible capital and leverage level is a luxury with which you don't need to have Massive capital to trade, I'm using FBS and they are offering leverage as high as 1:2000

If you trader than really earns then it is absolute independence in source of income, high comfortability of your work and freedom of the expression of your ideas and your mind. That are three key factors that make forex so appealing for people with entrepreneur and creative skills and intentions.
As online forex trader who trade through internet i think that is what you got as traders, you can choose which pair is the best for you, what time when you start to trade, or what kind of lot size you want to use. All is about freedom when it comes to online trading.

yes, especially now that many brokers who scam, so we need rigor in selecting a broker, we can use a demo account to test broker or by trying to trade using small capital used to see the services of brokers that we use for trading