• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are your bad habits while trading forex?

One major problem is going ahead of yourself, you should recognize what progress you've made and what to do next. Hastiness causes a lot of problems in the market.

Learning from own trading mistake is the best practice! Which traders have this habit; I am sure end of the day they will be profitable for sure.

I am always not too good in managing the things properly. I always feel that this is my worst bad habit which makes me down all the time. I am working on overcoming my management flaws. I am sure I will take a command on it soon as I am a persistent guy. What is your story?

I am always not too good in managing the things properly. I always feel that this is my worst bad habit which makes me down all the time. I am working on overcoming my management flaws. I am sure I will take a command on it soon as I am a persistent guy. What is your story?

Well; my main problem was reengage trading; I think, it’s one of the most common problem by the new traders.

Forex trading can make you frustrated, when you keep working for a long time with no positive result. Now and then broker makes us baffled by giving more extensive spreads and slippage. I used to feel most disturbed when my past broker platform used to give reqoute while submitting a market request.

I think you should stay away from these bad habits. For example, if trading knowledge is low, trading is done emotionally, etc., many more bad habits should be given up.

My bad habit while trading forex is going undisciplined when I do successful trades. Suppose I have three back to back successful trades, I do not stop and keep on trading which has resulted in a loss many times. But still I cannot get rid of this bad habit.

Not using a stop loss is, in my opinion, only a bad habit if it leads to losses. If you can be profitable without it then, obviously, it's not a bad habit. It depends on the trader.
Yes but Placing stop loss is an art. It's not that much easy as some people think. If your broker widen the spreads every now and then, change the broker. Other than that broker has nothing to do with your stop loss. Many times I have survived just by one or two pips. Find good broker. Stop blaming. Learn then trade.

Not using a stop loss is, in my opinion, only a bad habit if it leads to losses. If you can be profitable without it then, obviously, it's not a bad habit. It depends on the trader.
Setting up an stop loss is an art. You need to have a good idea of support and resistance. And how price work in support and resistance area. Focus on increase your knowledge and skills. Slowly you won't keep checking the chart.

Over trading, revenge trading, increasing lot size illogically, not using TP and SL properly are some common mistkaes done by traders.

Being over confident is a big mistake done by traders. Gather analytical knowledge as much as possible because it will ultimately support you.