• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are your bad habits while trading forex?

Indeed it is very hard to have a successful trading if you are always get affected by your losses because of your emotions flaring up during the trade. So it is better to learn to just focus on your strategy and don't pay attention to your emotions.

My worse bad habit is impatient. This is the main reason why I got multiple MC last month. its because I'm just too darn hurry to get rich that I over traded. But one thing that make me happy with my multiple MC experience is that I learn from it. Now I slow down and with my 300 dollars capital left I'm going to rebuild my account one by one.

My bad habit is fear and lack of confidence. I remain reluctant to open any trade and if do it I fear it will be a great loss. In this thinking I mostly close positions in loss. many traders are in this feeling which is harmful to their capital . Small losses in big quantity without having profit are not good practice.

I think my bad habit is to be rushing to gain profits rather than to stick to the trading strategy sounds silly because, I keep it myself about it but I'm not able to follow my plans after all. But I think as time goes by we will have learn this and eventually don't have this as our bad habits.

I can't say I have any bad habit since I'm still learning and practicing to be a success in forex trading. Until I've learnt all then I can say.

There are many bad habits which becomes very difficult to stop. Well as human being I have also some bad habits. I am little bit impatient. If i get no profit or loss then I stop trading for that day.

I think my bad habit is to be rushing to gain profits rather than to stick to the trading strategy sounds silly because, I keep it myself about it but I'm not able to follow my plans after all. But I think as time goes by we will have learn this and eventually don't have this as our bad habits.
Yes, there are times we allow our anxiety to overcome us and in Forex it happens to most of us but it is something that grows and leave us with time, the more you are into it, the more you tend to overcome that curiosity with time. Just being disciplined will help you a lot to achieve that.

I think being in a rush to make the profits is one general problem that we all are facing in forex trading and it is normal but the problem is that when we neglect making analysis before trading. My own personal problem is being impatience and I thing I have it pinned down when I become a scalper trader .

Well from the look of thing I guess that what am just experiencing now as bad habit is just a simple thing and that is lack of emotion control.
I need to try my best and control my emotional feeling

Well from the look of thing I guess that what am just experiencing now as bad habit is just a simple thing and that is lack of emotion control.
I need to try my best and control my emotional feeling

I can understand that. It is very very difficult to control the emotions. I am earning quite good amount for a year, but still I am emotional towards trading.

I think being in a rush to make the profits is one general problem that we all are facing in forex trading and it is normal but the problem is that when we neglect making analysis before trading. My own personal problem is being impatience and I thing I have it pinned down when I become a scalper trader .
But it will be most disappointing for a trader or any potential one to fall in the pit of rushing to make profits rather than learning about trading even when all these awareness are going on here and there. Even the brokers still play their own part as well.

It depends on traders that what he plan. But it is true that a good trader always plans to make good profit. Maybe by scalping or as regular trading. Everybody wants to play his part well. But maybe other trader will not understand that.

Lack of patience is the only bad habit I have as far as trading goes. As it can be understood, such virtues are difficult to be changed overnight. So, I fix my profit and shut down the system or walk away from the computer. Usually a small stroll will enable me to get back to my job with a calm state of mind. Still there is a long way to go before I start booking entire profit without closing earlier.

But it will be most disappointing for a trader or any potential one to fall in the pit of rushing to make profits rather than learning about trading even when all these awareness are going on here and there. Even the brokers still play their own part as well.

It is something done at times unknowingly in the sense that with those that trades with signals on getting signals that a certain pair is volatile you might dis regard having a self analysis whereby following up with the signal and on opeing the trade you might find out that the volatile has fade away.

It is something done at times unknowingly in the sense that with those that trades with signals on getting signals that a certain pair is volatile you might dis regard having a self analysis whereby following up with the signal and on opeing the trade you might find out that the volatile has fade away.

Then they are not trying to control their anxiety and curiosity which is one of the qualities a good trader should posses. As a matter of fact, Forex is such which requires calmness of mind and unless you posses that, you will always be running from pillar to post in search of signals and copytrading as well.

yes every do mistakes in forex trading..i think my bad habit during forex trading that sometimes i loose my patience which should be loose by trader for successfull forex trading..

It is always necessary to control some bad habits while trading, but are unable to do that. That doesn't mean that we can't trade if we have bad habits. Yes, we can trade. but the factor is we will not get all the advantages what we expect.

All traders have one bad habit or the other but mine I think should be impatience I am always not patient and it has made me loss severally and I have correct my self on that. The common bad habit is having more leverage while trading.

Well, it is the common bad habit among traders, that is impatience. Using leverage while trading is not a bad habit. Bu it it should be when it is necessary. Well, i always close my trade when i get the expected profit.

I check the broker websites a lot and its a really bad habit but I like looking at trends and you will see what is going on with that week's performance. I also tend to open trades that have high spread. I mean for some reasons those high spread pairs perform well sometimes and I like to trade them but the spread is so hard to get over sometimes. Those are my bad habits. I do open many trades though so I can lessen it as well. There are times when I would have like ten trades open. But that is cause I see opp to make profit. I do not lose that much in those trades though. Sometimes the market is really good.