• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the things that frustrate you the most about forex trading?

Every trader hates it. Thankfully there are low cost brokers out there, but I'm not sure about 0 commission brokers. That means there are other ways through which they are earning.
Through wider spreads maybe? As a trader I’m more comfortable with a broker that is transparent with its commissions and other costs. Currently using finprotrading and I think a dollar commission cost is quite affordable.

I believe that the main frustrating thing in trading for me is that there are no hundred percent chances to earn money here. Some people claim that it's a big advantage, because there is a motivation, however for me it's a bit disappointing. Of course, I understand if there would be hundred percent chance to earn oney then the whole humanity would run trading activity and there would be lots of competitions among all the people, nevertheless it's something that frustrate me actually. Moreover, I'm disappointed by the fact that traders sometimes make rough mistakes, which could be overpassed on their initial stages.

I believe that the main frustrating thing in trading for me is that there are no hundred percent chances to earn money here. Some people claim that it's a big advantage, because there is a motivation, however for me it's a bit disappointing. Of course, I understand if there would be hundred percent chance to earn oney then the whole humanity would run trading activity and there would be lots of competitions among all the people, nevertheless it's something that frustrate me actually. Moreover, I'm disappointed by the fact that traders sometimes make rough mistakes, which could be overpassed on their initial stages.
I know every forex trader is here to earn money but if there would be 100% chances then why would you or anybody else work for it. All of us could sit ideally, leave all other professions and wait for the money to flow into our accounts.

Psychology is indeed an important part of our trading. This is not seen but it plays a good role in sustaining the trading business.
Fear doesn't allow us to think logically. There are two types of fear. Fear of losing money and fear of losing an opportunity to open a trade. Both types of fear is bad for our trading.

Expectations are the largest source of unhappiness for inexperienced traders. They anticipate making a lot of money quickly and easily in the markets. It doesn't always work that way, but in general, it takes a lot of losing before people realize that's the case.

Furthermore, in comparison to other trading formats, forex trading has a high level of risk, which is, in my opinion, the most aggravating aspect of the currency market.

I agree. That’s why mastering the trading psychology is the hardest part.
Trading psychology is the most important thing after trading strategy. Even a good strategy can be invalid if we are not psychologically well equipped. Every trader should focus on this aspects.

Trading psychology is the most important thing after trading strategy. Even a good strategy can be invalid if we are not psychologically well equipped. Every trader should focus on this aspects.
Yes, right! If you can’t control your emotions, you can’t control your trades and results. You have to be logical and analytical to trade.

Expectations are the largest source of unhappiness for inexperienced traders. They anticipate making a lot of money quickly and easily in the markets. It doesn't always work that way, but in general, it takes a lot of losing before people realize that's the case.

Furthermore, in comparison to other trading formats, forex trading has a high level of risk, which is, in my opinion, the most aggravating aspect of the currency market.
True that! No one starts making money from the very beginning. They had to go through losses before they made their first few profits. Traders need to learn to accept their losses just the way they will accept their profits. There is no other way of staying in the market in the long run.