• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the Disadvantages of Binary Options Trading?

If you are thinking of trading binary options, you should be aware of disadvantages, and advantages, of trading these financial products. With a binary option you simply choose whether an asset will be higher or lower than the current price (or strike price) at some future time or date. This simple form of trading has become quite popular over the last several years. With this simplicity come some drawbacks though. What do you think? Share here.

Last edited:
Its more risky than forex alone. You have like fifty percent chances of winning or not versus forex you have over seventy percent chance of gaining profit sometimes so its more secure for you to make profit in forex versus binary. Binary is like shooting a crap dice, you will never know what will come out, so its like gambling.

The concept of binary trading, as such, looks brilliant both from commercial aspect as well as from a trader's perspective. However, there are some scintillating questions which are never answered in a convincing manner. The most important of those is how is the risk managed by the company. Since 70%+ is paid every time, how does the company hedge their position or what arrangement is made to ensure payment? Unfortunately, even though it is not connected to trading of binary option, still, it poses a major disadvantage. After all, a trader analyses and executes a trade bearing the risk in return for exciting returns. If there is no guarantee for the repayment of profits, then it puts a big question mark on the entire system, irrespective of how lucrative it is. The binary options trading concept is still in a nascent stage. A week before another Israel based well known binary option company had fired its employees and shutter was brought down. The irony is that they received clearance from Cyprus regulators only a month back. As long as such issues plague options trading business, established traders will shy away from it. More work is needed on the part of the broker to cultivate confidence among traders.

@gkintl: thanks for your information above to be honest that is also my question, the concept which is not similiar to forex at all, the the bad part is they also give us 15% of our money if we still loss in our prediction, that even not make any sense, if we loss then we should loss the money that we spend.

The concept of binary options is that which is not easily understood by many. There are just too many sides to it and personally, I find it very difficult to believe how it works. I see it as more like gambling where you just have to bet on possible outcomes.

I still can accept the gambling side and i think that is really make a sense but why they should give us return even we loss our money? that is not really make a sense for me, if only they don't have something like that i am sure it will more make a sense because it will make Binary Options like Gambling + Forex.

You can loss all of your money much faster in here. Since in binary we are more as speculators in here. I do recommend that we trade in forex trading account instead. In this way some how we can end up having good income and I do believe we can handle our trading account in here for good.

@sindarin, I think it is in some cases that you get that kind of refund. I mean some few percentage of your money and not the whole money, not even up to 50% because I doubt if it works in all cases. I would really love to know more about this binary of a thing and the way it works by someone who is practicing it already.

i think the bad think in binary option and the disadvantage in it is you will trade with more risky than forex therefore try to understand it very much before you start working with it and i think it is more profitable than forex

The main disadvantage of binary trading is that if you lose, you are going to lose all your money. Binary trading is difficult for any of the trader because it is going to make the trader to prodict correctly without making any mistake.

The main disadvantage is, risky environment! That’s why, I am comfortable with Forex trading business! Here I can moderate my risk percentage! As a result, I am making monthly profit here although I am not making 100% profit!

The Binary Options market is too uncertain! That’s the main problem! For trading, I rely on the only Forex! Forex market is much flexible than options and others sector of trading like stock! I get enough financial freedom through Forex market.

If you are thinking of trading binary options, you should be aware of disadvantages, and advantages, of trading these financial products. With a binary option you simply choose whether an asset will be higher or lower than the current price (or strike price) at some future time or date. This simple form of trading has become quite popular over the last several years. With this simplicity come some drawbacks though. What do you think? Share here.

Frankly, I don’t see any advantage of options trading! Binary market is too much sticky; I have never seen any pro traders in there! I seem, Forex and stock are much flexible than the options trading! Yes, I am a Forex trader and I have no plan with the options market.

For me the biggest disadvantage of binary options are the high risks.
Same here, I think Forex is much flexible than the options trading. This is why, I have no intention on Binary or Stock market. Right now I am trading with 15% monthly target, it’s quite enough to me.

The disadvantage of the binary options trading is the unpredictability. You can nit analysis properly as things happen too quickly on this market. So, you have to think well before taking any decision. Are you aware of these facts?

The disadvantage of the binary options trading is the unpredictability. You can nit analysis properly as things happen too quickly on this market. So, you have to think well before taking any decision. Are you aware of these facts?

This is why, Options trading is not for the traders, it’s for the gamblers! True fact.

Binary options are a great investment vehicle that are used by many. However, it is important to consider the disadvantages. In this case, regulation issues, large losses, and increased risks are traded for huge gains, an exciting trading environment and a simplistic trading process.

Binary options are a great investment vehicle that are used by many. However, it is important to consider the disadvantages. In this case, regulation issues, large losses, and increased risks are traded for huge gains, an exciting trading environment and a simplistic trading process.
I see, you mentioned a couple of good points! By the way mate, do you have any experience on Options trading? What’s your trading sector mainly?

Trading binary forex bitcoin needs a lot of strategy and indicators to back up the market demand, Skype I’d; peteradams56,trading takes RIsk that will build you to the next stage

I don’t think, crypto market is ready yet for trading; maybe it’s good for long time investing money! On the other hand, Forex is the best marketplace to trade in.