• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are most popular questions?

This is one of most popular questions about Forex trading – how much money is enough to start trading. I will try to answer this as good as I can. Remember, you can open trading account with as little as 100$ or even less in some cases. Is it enough to trade? Technically, yes. With that money, you can place trades if broker has nano or micro lots in his offer. So, there you go, 100$ is enough to trade Forex.

one popular question is "can you get rich in Forex, or at least consider it your career?" my answer to this question is: it depends on many factors. if you don't want to spend A LOT of time learning and testing and coping, No you can't consider it your career and be successful. Forex needs patience. patience in learning, patience in testing, patience in earning. if your goal is something like 20% annual profit, that's achievable and you can get to it. if your goal is doubling your money annually, you MAY reach to that point and that's a smaller chance. if you want to get rich and you have 1000$ and you're not a risky person either, I must tell you the bad news: the sooner you abandon Forex, the better.

It's maybe enough to trade but leverage is very very low so that's why you really need to get going with this. It's not enough to make some good trades and get some preferences but it's really good to obtain some knowledge not on demo account - true.

I see; the most common question is: what’s the best trading strategy?” Because, a number of traders try to rely on others trading strategy; they are finding here shortcut way; which is not existing here!

Sorry to add that $100 is enough to start trading, but not enough to hold trade for a long time.

Well said; really 100$ is enough when you are a good skilled trader; but if you are trading with 10K but no knowledge; then very soon you’ll have the MC for sure!

This is one of most popular questions about Forex trading – how much money is enough to start trading. I will try to answer this as good as I can. Remember, you can open trading account with as little as 100$ or even less in some cases. Is it enough to trade? Technically, yes. With that money, you can place trades if broker has nano or micro lots in his offer. So, there you go, 100$ is enough to trade Forex.

I agree with you. 100$ is enough to trade and make healthy profit out of it. If anyone invest more its up to them. However, I recommend to invest what you can afford to lose.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.
True. Trader should start with demo account and then invest small capital for startup.

If you want to trade with small capital, you can never achieve anything good. You need to join trading with at least a good investment amount.

Not everyone can be a trader. A person with determination, quest for knowledge, patience and good understanding ability can be a trader. And all these qualities can be achieved if one wants. But the problem is most people do not have that much will power. You should choose the career that you understand and like to do. You can not choose your career based on opportunity of huge profit.

I have been trading for a long time. You have to trade through a broker. Analysis and trade entry has to be done through the broker platform.