• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your yearly analysis on EURUSD.

I know, this is very tough job; but don’t feel shy to share your yearly prediction on this popular trading pair! According to me, this pair is going to touch even break 1.3870 resistant level very soon.

Profit maximization is the goal of every single trader. Not many people around the globe are in profit because if you run a survey, you will see that maximum traders are habituated to committing mistakes but not deriving lessons from them. So, turn your focus on strategy management.

A trader’s peace is lost if he finds Forex trading unprofitable for him. Forex offers you the highest level of comfort as you can trade Forex sitting home.

Any form of effective education is good for traders. Newbie traders prefer buying paid courses at their first attempt but I am not in favor of this decision because easy internet availability has made it easier for us to strengthen our basics.

It’s better skip trading while the market is volatile and if you want to trade even then, you can go for scalping. Contrarily, when the market is clam, you can prefer long term trading.

Mt4 is the widely traded trading platform where you will have all almost all technical tools available. The platform is much easier to understand than mt5 trading platform.

Market reality is really brutal so traders need time and analysis to catch the market trend. Combine both technical and fundamental analyses to fuel your decision-making energy.