• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your favorite trading system?

Hello community! I am really interested to know the name of your favorite trading system! So, if you are really interested to share just mention the name as well as few more words.

Each trader is unique in his trading needs. A forex trader will require choosing appropriate trading methods that can ensure him profitable trading journey with the help of utilization his trading skills. However, it is necessary for the forex traders to choose methods or approaches according to his trading abilities to trade. Even not all traders can achieve success here. Every trader will require tolerance, strong determination and hard work to accomplish victory.

From my side; Price Action is my favorite trading strategy; but I don’t rely on only PA. During the high voltage news session; I apply my news trading knowledge.

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

Scammers stay in disguise Forex market and pose a threat to the survival of traders. Scamming is done by Forex brokers on whom traders mostly rely. So, traders should always go for a regulated and secure broker for his own safety.

Hedging can be a technique to make you out of the trading trap. There are many traders who prefer hedging the most but it’s my suggestion for them to accept a reliable kind of trading. Those who are tricky can handle hedging nicely.

Traders want an increment in profit ratio but they don’t have sufficient well-developed tactics to accomplish this goal. It is the core policy of risk management approach.

Genuinely in online forex trading, security is reliably been believed to be the most fundamental point to discuss. There are a couple of brokers available having no extra methods for offering security to the traders. So it has ended up being so difficult to find a protected broker as most of brokers used to deception with their traders.

Both time management and discipline are needed for doing better in Forex. Otherwise, traders will have to suffer losses on average. Following risk management policy helps a trader maintain discipline in trading.

Basically, I follow scalping approach because it helps me reap quick gain on the market. As indicators, I use RSI, Bollinger bands, stokistics and fibonacchi.