• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your favorite trading pair?

Hi traders; pleas add the name of your favorite trading pair. For me, EUR/USD, GBP/USD & USD/JPY. Thanks in advance.

Right now? GBPJPY! Know why? Because I got almost 800 pips in the last month and so on! My strategy provides best profit ratio for GBPJPY.

Skills and knowledge is the secret. And it takes years to be profitable. It's not possible to be profitable just by following some ready made strategies. We need to understand the market movement and price to be successful.

I feel very comfortable trading in the EURUSD pair. That pair helps me to make a lot of profit.
Every pair has its own unique movement pattern and characteristics. Sometimes it seems they are all moving to the same direction but every pair has its own chart and price pattern. If a trader can understand that it becomes more easier for him to make money.

Every pair has its own unique movement pattern and characteristics. Sometimes it seems they are all moving to the same direction but every pair has its own chart and price pattern. If a trader can understand that it becomes more easier for him to make money.

For my trading I essentially trade EUR/USD, EUR/JPY and GBP/USD pairs. I comprehend these pairs more as I have done augmentation research on them. To me it is a smart thought to trade a couple of pairs. I figure each trader should begin with a single pair. When he take in the characteristics of that pair then he can pick another.

Buy and sell is the principle of every single business but in forex, this process should be done in a strategic manner. The more a trader studies the more, the more he becomes innovative about the market.

Live trading is the ultimate goal of every trader but only experienced traders should try live trading because verdant traders are not that much successful from forex trading.

Scalpers need a quick-to-do trading platform that they hardly find nowadays. You already know that scalping has become a trendy trading style because even those who don’t have sufficient trading knowledge can earn more by scalping.

Best efforts should be taken to recover from losses, which weaken a trader completely. Brokers sometimes help traders by providing their analysis done by their experts.