• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your favorite trading currency? And Why?

GBPUSD is my favorite one! Stop loss protects a trader against sudden losses and so it’s obligatory for a trader to use them. SL and TP using is very important for a Forex trader. But traders can verbalize it hardly and leave using them due to their negligence. So, traders should make it their habit.

My favourite trading currency is USD/EUR and USD/GBP. The reason being that the currencies are considerably stable and spreads are lower.

Leverage fuels your earning. It is such a facility that allows a trader to take high risk beyond his capital amount. A fear about leverage works in the minds of traders just because they don’t know how to use leverage exactly. Even though it is risky, people use it in different lots.

I prefer to trade with major pairs most of the time. But I am pretty flexible to trade on any currency at the same time. But mastering one pair at a time is the best thing for beginners.

It’s the EUR/USD. It is the most profitable pair I have traded so far. Currently the rate is 1, but I’m pretty sure it will be back to normal soon.

It’s not easy to be a consistent player here! Professional traders are skilled but new traders are not because they prefer jumping onto live trading without enhancing trading knowledge is the reason traders’ can’t touch their milestone.

Like the majority of traders, I like EUR/USD. It is the most predictable, popular, and has the smallest dispersion. Beginners should concentrate on the major pairs. Beginner traders should stay away from high volatile pairs like exotic pairs. Beginners should avoid these combinations because they are tough to predict.

My favourite trading currencies are the EUR/USD and GBP/EUR. Both the pairs are highly profitable, if you know how to make a proper trading strategy. Moreover, the spreads on these pairs are also very low. No question why they are my favourite.

Currently, my most favourite currency is the GBP/EUR, because of its exchange rate, low spread, and of course its high liquidity. It’s the safest pair for trading.

I trade with EUR/USD, USD/CAD, and USD/JPY. These three are excellent pairs and have worked out well for . If you are new, then I would recommend you to start with major pairs as they have low spread and high liquidity.

My preferred currency pair is the EUR/USD due to its higher degree of predictability and higher liquidity and narrower spreads.

I prefer trading CAD/USD and AUD/USD. They are commodity currency pairs and easy to anticipate. They also offer good liquidity as they are major currency pairs.

I enjoy trading the EUR/USD and GBP/USD pairs. Because of their higher level of liquidity. I found it to be much preferable to trade on major currency pairs.

Make yourself worthy of trading by arming with knowledge. Traders nurture a habit of jumping onto trading directly without any strategy which is not auspicious for them at all.