• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your favorite trading currency? And Why?

If it is forex, then it’s quite easier for you provided that you know the rules and regulation of trading. So, earn knowledge first by watching videos and apply those obtained knowledge on demo account.

I prefer trading EUR/USD. Although it is a volatile pair, it provides good liquidity and tighter spreads. Moreover this pair is easy to analyse and trade.

Over-trading reduces the equity of traders and as a result traders lose their money gradually. Further increasing the equity further becomes tough for a trader.

GBP/USD and EUR/USD are my top picks. Both their liquidity and volatility are high. Additionally, they have minimal spreads, which create favourable trading circumstances. Create a list of pairs and test them out if you are a beginner. Select the trading pairs that you feel to be the simplest.

EURUSD is my favorite currency pair because it has a low trading spread and non-volatile in nature. The pair is not as risky as gold. The pair obeys its analytical trends very well and that’s why it has become my favorite trading pair.
Even I like to use EURUSD the most.This currency pair has the largest global trading volume.