• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your favorite trading currency? And Why?

Hello forum community! In your trading what’s your favorite trading pair? I know, you are using more than 1 currency pair for sure; but tell me any specific trading pair based on your own choice! Thanks in advance.

I am sure that the most promising currency pairs are those that include the euro or the dollar.
This may be a slightly primitive approach, but it is safe in my opinion.

I like EURUSD the most because it is the perfect pair to trade for those who have a very small capital to trade. The pair incorporates very small spread as a result traders can easily bear more profit compared to other high spread trading pairs. Besides so, the slow moving of this pair keeps a trader apart from trading losses.

I prefer trading GBP/JPY. It is one of the major currency pairs. I like this pair as, if the Pound becomes stable, interest rates tend to increase and enables me to carry trade on the pound. And the Japanese Yen acts as a funding currency for these carry trades.

My favourite trading pair is GBP/JPY. But if you are a beginner, I’d suggest you start trading with EUR/USD as it is a more stable and predictable currency pair and also offers tighter spreads and high liquidity.

My favourite trading pair is GBP/JPY. But if you are a beginner, I’d suggest you start trading with EUR/USD as it is a more stable and predictable currency pair and also offers tighter spreads and high liquidity.
We will need to do our trades with the currencies that are more Reliable for us.

My favourite currency to trade is USD/EUR. A combination of two large economies, it ensures stability and can be predicted to a certain extent. Not only this, tighter spreads and increased liquidity also add to the list of perks of trading this currency pair.

My favourite currency to trade is USD/EUR. A combination of two large economies, it ensures stability and can be predicted to a certain extent. Not only this, tighter spreads and increased liquidity also add to the list of perks of trading this currency pair.
I am doing my trades in the EUR pairs.

My vote goes to the currency pair EUR/USD.
The EUR/USD currency pair is well-known because it represents the world's two largest economies.

I like to trade in those pairs which have low trading spread and comparatively less volatile. Especially volatility is major issue when trading capital is small and traders are greedy. Every step in Forex should be forwarded cautiously to evade losses. May your trading remain safe.

I prefer trading GBP/JPY.

1. While GBP is a high yielding currency and JPY is a low yielding currency which allows me to use a carry trade strategy.
2. It is easy to track risks as JPY moves up or down with stocks and commodities.

GBP/USD is my favourite currency pair.
It is more stable and offers high liquidity. And being a major currency pair, it also offers tighter spreads.

In this highly volatile forex market, choosing the right currency pair to trade is very important. My favourite currency pair to trade is EUR/USD as it is the most traded pair and offers increased liquidity. Also, a combination of the world’s two largest economies, it is quite stable.

EURUSD is my favorite currency pair because it has a low trading spread and non-volatile in nature. The pair is not as risky as gold. The pair obeys its analytical trends very well and that’s why it has become my favorite trading pair.

EURUSD is my favorite currency pair because it has a low trading spread and non-volatile in nature. The pair is not as risky as gold. The pair obeys its analytical trends very well and that’s why it has become my favorite trading pair.
With the help of EURUSD we can learn trading in a better way.