• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your favorite one; Technical Or Fundamental?

Both are important to become profitable forex traders. Technical analysis helps traders to analyse charts and figure out trends and patterns, which are necessary to place trades. And with fundamental analysis, traders analyse news that can affect the future of the market. Short-term traders, like scalpers, rely more on technical analysis because they have to close trades quickly. A combination of fundamental and technical gives the best results for long term traders who trade from weeks to months to years.

When we are doing our trading we will have to understand that using Technical Analysis is better for us as it will help us in earning the required amounts of profits from doing our trades.

Personally, technical analysis is considered more practical as it studies market dynamics well. What's more, it draws value from the market.

I think most traders like technical analysis. I myself use technical analysis for trading. The main reason behind this is that all the known fundamentals are already factored in the price and I think by studying the trend we can quite effectively predict the future price movement.

I think most traders like technical analysis. I myself use technical analysis for trading. The main reason behind this is that all the known fundamentals are already factored in the price and I think by studying the trend we can quite effectively predict the future price movement.
I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

I use booth, but technical is my favorite one! In this internet world, nothing is difficult. Now, you don’t need to go for any paid course rather you can watch YouTube videos, read various websites and e-books. These all will help you earn knowledge without relying on any paid course. So, go to any lengths to flourish your trading.

I use both in my trading! You cannot enjoy a good trading even though you are experienced but you don’t have a regulated trading broker. So, it leaves a necessity for a regulated and scam-free broker. A scammed broker is a threat to the security of your fund. So, every trader should be careful about selecting the right trading broker.

I think instead of favourite or easy analysis, you should focus on necessity. Both types of analysis are very important for being successful in forex trading.
But, I like fundamental trading most because it is very interesting to study factors, such as politics, war, economy and social events and how they impact the forex market.

I love technical forex trading because it is the most efficient way to trade Forex. With technical analysis you can identify trend reversals and change in direction before they happen. This allows you to make informed decisions on whether or not you should buy or sell.

The best part about using technical analysis is that it's not only used by professional traders but also by novice traders.

I love technical forex trading because it is the most efficient way to trade Forex. With technical analysis you can identify trend reversals and change in direction before they happen. This allows you to make informed decisions on whether or not you should buy or sell.

The best part about using technical analysis is that it's not only used by professional traders but also by novice traders.
We will need to learn and also understand the benefits of doing our trades with the help of the Fundamental analysis.

Career building by Forex trading is a little bit tough. A trader’s trading career goes through several ups and downs, leaving a knowledge that is considered as experience. And experience grows in the meantime of these ups and downs that result in better outcome all the time. And experience should be prioritized.

Technical analysis is good for making trading decisions. They provide a clear cut view of the market situation and most of us enter and exit trades on the basis of technical analysis alone. But when there are unexpected events that affect the market fundamental analysis can help you to make the right decision. So in my opinion using a combination of technical and fundamental analysis will be a good approach in forex trading.

In addition, Forex is the largest global market where millions of traders from worldwide can trade. Along with being the largest one in the world, it offers an easy earning source to its traders.

As a short term trader, I am not very concerned about why a certain price movement is happening. What I care about is that a certain price movement is taking place and I should be capable of taking advantage.

Both are equally important, with technical analysis dominating in the near term and fundamental analysis dominating in the long run. Regardless of your trading style, however, you should be full-versed with both.

I am a scalper, so I use more technical analysis than fundamental analysis. But staying updated with fundamental analysis is good as a short-term trader, especially in highly uncertain times, such as wars, etc.

There should be no debate about this. Both analyses have their own importance. However, their use depends on your trading style. Short-term traders rely more on technicals, though. But it’s always good to know about the fundamentals