• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your favorite one; Technical Or Fundamental?

I just wanna know the type of trader on this community! Maybe, technical analysis based traders are in much number in this forum! Let’s see; please guys add your valuable opinion here on which type of analysis do you use mainly?

I just wanna know the type of trader on this community! Maybe, technical analysis based traders are in much number in this forum! Let’s see; please guys add your valuable opinion here on which type of analysis do you use mainly?

Till now technical; but I am working on the fundamental since, I want to improve more! I see, I miss lots of trading opportunities because of my ordinary trading skill on news trading.

Technical analysis are becoming well accepted by the foreign currency exchange traders since here a trader can easily make decisions with the help of various technical indicators. However, we can’t ignore the fact that fundamental analysis is the weapon which can help a trader to get a clear overview of trading by analyzing all cause-effect relationship. And thereby for effective decision making, a trader should use a combination of both.

Technical analysis are becoming well accepted by the foreign currency exchange traders since here a trader can easily make decisions with the help of various technical indicators. However, we can’t ignore the fact that fundamental analysis is the weapon which can help a trader to get a clear overview of trading by analyzing all cause-effect relationship. And thereby for effective decision making, a trader should use a combination of both.

Frankly, it’s not easy to make combo setup based on these 2 types of market analysis; I see a number of traders are trading here based on technical only; news trading is more challenging.

I am purely in to technicals. Fundamentals is not my piece of cake and I have limited knowledge of it. So keep it out of my trading.

I am purely in to technicals. Fundamentals is not my piece of cake and I have limited knowledge of it. So keep it out of my trading.

It’s very common scenario mate; same from me! In addition, I would like to close my running trades when major news events are coming.

Technical analysis is the most popular amongst traders, though its not easy not very easy to make a distinct analysis. Daily traders find technical analysis to be the best. and easiest way out, though fundamental analysis is also important in the long run

Technical analysis is the most popular amongst traders, though its not easy not very easy to make a distinct analysis. Daily traders find technical analysis to be the best. and easiest way out, though fundamental analysis is also important in the long run
You are you; more than 70% traders are trading based on technical analysis but as you said; no way to avoid fundamental analysis in a long run.

I believe only in technical analysis. For me volume data is the only true indicator, which can help to make any predictions on the market. Aslo it is much easier to see the graphic, from the vside of visual perception this is great advantage. This way you will be using your securities more effectively.

It’s very common scenario mate; same from me! In addition, I would like to close my running trades when major news events are coming.

I don't close my trades if one is running but I don't enter a trade if a major news is around the corner. Those crazy moves can throw technical analysis to the moon. lol

For me both analysis play the crucial role in my tradings. I am starting with technical analysis as the way to find crucial points and entry and exit levels. However, timing of my actions is related to fundamentals. But,I think that this is not applicable for daily traders doing scalping or similar

For me both analysis play the crucial role in my tradings. I am starting with technical analysis as the way to find crucial points and entry and exit levels. However, timing of my actions is related to fundamentals. But,I think that this is not applicable for daily traders doing scalping or similar

Nice to see you are working on both market analysis; basically that’s the way; only technical or fundamental is not enough! Keep growing & hunting green pips.

Both are important to become profitable forex traders. Technical analysis helps traders to analyse charts and figure out trends and patterns, which are necessary to place trades. And with fundamental analysis, traders analyse news that can affect the future of the market. Short-term traders, like scalpers, rely more on technical analysis because they have to close trades quickly. A combination of fundamental and technical gives the best results for long term traders who trade from weeks to months to years.