• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your daily target?

Yes, I know; till now few traders are trading based on their daily, weekly plan. Are you? If yes, what’s the percentage & how do you recover this kind of fixed target?

Setting your goals also helps you to achieve that goals. You work hard to achieve those goals. You have to make some targets which you have to achieve in your life and also in trading. You must have to make your strategy according to that targets. This will helps you a lot.

Setting your goals also helps you to achieve that goals. You work hard to achieve those goals. You have to make some targets which you have to achieve in your life and also in trading. You must have to make your strategy according to that targets. This will helps you a lot.

Well, thanks for your words; by the way, may I know your daily & weekly target, please……??

@Oscar Shumack I always set up a daily target of 20 pips but manage somewhere between 10-15 pips everyday. And I am with you on this in forex, it is never easy to meet your daily target due to irregular market movements and high volatility.

There is no possibility of any specified profit in the forex market. Trading requires a goal. It takes a lot of hard work to reach that goal. But I try to gain 2% per month.

For starting one should not invest a lot. Many people think if they had big capital they would make a lot of money. But the truth is if you do not have enough skills and experience, you will lose all the money. No matter how big or small capital you invest.

For starting one should not invest a lot. Many people think if they had big capital they would make a lot of money. But the truth is if you do not have enough skills and experience, you will lose all the money. No matter how big or small capital you invest.
Always invest small amount unless you start making money on consistent basis. Once you are making regular profit, you can invest big money.

There is no possibility of any specified profit in the forex market. Trading requires a goal. It takes a lot of hard work to reach that goal. But I try to gain 2% per month.
Yes, the possibility of good profit that what attracts people in forex trading. But due to this many set unrealistic profit goals which bring their downfall.

knowledge can be useless if there is no reliable support from a credible trading broker because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.