• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your daily target?

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Unrealistic profit is not really acceptable. I have to try to make a disciplined profit.
It is not advisable to create unrealistic goals for profit. The goals of a trader should be determined by your expertise. What kind of return other traders have received shouldn't be a worry. If you can earn 2% this should be your goal. The skills and expectations of us should be in line.

It is not advisable to create unrealistic goals for profit. The goals of a trader should be determined by your expertise. What kind of return other traders have received shouldn't be a worry. If you can earn 2% this should be your goal. The skills and expectations of us should be in line.
You see, there are two types of trading: 1. Scalping, 2. Long-term trading. In scalping, since I only open trades for a short time, I do not manage risk here. And in this case, there is no specific target. And in long-term trading, I use a combination of plan and discipline.

We will need to make some Efforts so that the income we are going to get from our trades can be increased by us.

if this is your first trading history that means you are completely new, don't mistake as like other beginner , mostly beginners kick off trading with emotions, you will never do at all.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

I have no fixed target! Both stop loss and take profit are essential to be used because these guard against losses. We see traders are highly averse to using them and they evaluate them very little. That’s why they are the worst victim to losses.

I have no fixed target! Both stop loss and take profit are essential to be used because these guard against losses. We see traders are highly averse to using them and they evaluate them very little. That’s why they are the worst victim to losses.
We will have to learn doing our trades with minimal amounts of losses into the markets.

Before investment, a trader should learn how to operate an investment to earn a better feedback. Investment is a big step in Forex trading and so it should be done carefully so it doesn’t make you a sufferer in the long run.

If trading environment is not favorable, it will badly impact your trading. So, keep this thing in mind while selecting a broker. There are a lot of brokers that offer traders a nice environment of trading and traders should trade with such a broker with whom risk-management is easy.

It is difficult to set up a daily target considering the market conditions may remain favourable to my strategy today, but completely unfavourable the next day. It is not good to enter the market when it is unfavourable, so I wait till the conditions match my strategy. The better thing is to set a goal of not losing money, and approach carefully.

It is difficult to set up a daily target considering the market conditions may remain favourable to my strategy today, but completely unfavourable the next day. It is not good to enter the market when it is unfavourable, so I wait till the conditions match my strategy. The better thing is to set a goal of not losing money, and approach carefully.
If we will be able to setup some daily targets the trading will also become easier for us.