• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VirtaPay - virtapay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Facebook accounts is a way to get more people to the site.They know that people on the site will see their updates and may consider signing as they are offering big bonus.

Many people have accumulated thousands of dollars through this system and in the beginning they were bragging about their funds but they have since gone silent. How much are they really worth and does anyone still believe they can be converted into cash or used to buy something valuable? They are worthless to me.

Yeah,they are worthless.I am trying to let some people see reasons that they are wasting their time working on the site especially those i am having as my friends on facebook.they should have known themselves that,since all these years,the site had not fulfilled what it promised.

You start with a $50 balance and it's free.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You get $5 per person you refer to PayBox.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]

i am confused about that start balance 50$ ...if i have balance 40$ example how many fee , and referall comision up to 20$ what's 5 $ whx

Well, just ignore those numbers because it's just nothing as you can't earn a good amount with this site. You may just end up receiving lots of spam mails as well in your Facebook account as you need to associate your account before you can create an account in here.

Working on the site is a big mistake.The $50 welcome bonus is nonsense and getting $20 everyday is an idea that shows that they are scam.I don't know how they are going to pay millions of people $20 daily when they are just starting their business.

i think what member do here only complaining, and i think that is useless too because this payment processors will never be changed, and the only thing you earn only some bucks from this post, so far i don't see any news about them again and now they just like graveyard

We should just accept our losses and move on to other opportunities that can bear fruits, at least I did although it took some convincing first. I gave up months ago after seeing reason because there we many of us that had accumulated all this "money" and it was becoming increasingly obvious that it had no real value.

Well,posting the negative comments about it will enlighten those who are already working on it that they are wasting their time and for those who are seeing the site for the first time,they will know on time that,it is not a worthy site.

We should just accept our losses and move on to other opportunities that can bear fruits, at least I did although it took some convincing first. I gave up months ago after seeing reason because there we many of us that had accumulated all this "money" and it was becoming increasingly obvious that it had no real value.

and i think now many people already realized about this thing dude, as you can see they are not aggresive like they used to be, which you can see they make a lot of news and offer before but now it seems they stopped it

Well,posting the negative comments about it will enlighten those who are already working on it that they are wasting their time and for those who are seeing the site for the first time,they will know on time that,it is not a worthy site.
I don't think theirs going to be someone or some industry that going to adopt virtapay. Because theirs really no sites that pays virtapay. Theirs no exchanger site that accept virtapay that's give good rate. In short for me its useless type or processor.

It may be hard to believe but there are still people out there who come across Virtapay for the first time and see it as a possible money making opportunity. This is just to make others aware in order to save them the time and energy that some of us have already wasted here.

This website is just a waste of time because even if it launches today there money will be useless as there won't be exchanger to exchange it and also no much program to accept it,i don't know why most people keeps up wasting there time im here.

@Cutiekc because they are targeting newbs and people who have no idea what is going on in this earning industry. They have been giving away free 'money'. Where is that money coming from? No where. It is just a number in the system. They will never be offical and be recognised as a legit payment processor.

I cant believe virtapay is still around and some people are still fooled. Virta $$$ is not real money. its virtual and its stated in their site as i've seen it over and over. its been years and no one has ever earned any real money from here and reason is because the money aint true.

@mivain, yea even the name of the site gives the game away. Did the admins really mention that the money in the account balance are really virtual? So the admins actually admitted to it. Then whats with the business where you can buy digital things on line with the currency.

@mivain, yea even the name of the site gives the game away. Did the admins really mention that the money in the account balance are really virtual? So the admins actually admitted to it. Then whats with the business where you can buy digital things on line with the currency.

i think all the money they have there is virtual only and we even cannot exchange the money which make me more doubt if this site can stay longer, but still until now i still see this site on and still opened for someone who want to register

yes they did! i dont check the site now. i only joined before for fun and you can tell its not real money because the Admin say so. i think there's a place there where you can use the money,but mostly, those are things that you can get for free like downloading songs and movies. its quite funny actually. :)

@mivain Oh i see. Even the admin admits that this would never be for real money. I don't see why you would need to use their virtual money to download the songs, movies. If it is virtual money, they have no value, then why bother needing to use the virtual money to get these items.

Actually, I'm quite surprised to see that this payment processor or ecurrency still exist and I still see this being advertised. But I do know and already read even before that they really have no way to have the real money here or their funds that can be converted to other payment processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.