• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Very Happy with manager at Yadix

I'm very happy with manager 16730 at Yadix Forex Broker.

Very safe and reliable returns so far - I know this can change but I can only be happy so far.

description is:

Risk: Logically low, thesystem sometimes uses trade volume increments, the investment risk level should be classes as low to medium.
Low investment: Minimum $500
Total Winning Trades: 66.11%
Maximum Drawdown:8.59%
Growth:15% monthly
Performance Fee:30% based on High Water Mark
Trading Style: Automated with manual monitoring

Yeah, don't forget that DD stat includes withdrawals and performance fee deduction. Actual dd is about 2% I think (without checking)

Having such low drawdown is good for any manager. I also think that his fee is relatively nice and providing an investor with 15% monthly profit is not a bad one. If not that the investment capital is relatively not conducive for me, I would have also added it to the list of my own account manager.

do you manage paam account ? who invested in this paam account. how about profit. you can share to us. we must see before we can invest

Thanks for that information because PAMM Account deals mostly with the Manager as to make profit.
@pithyon all you have to do is to head over to the Broker site and search for the PAMM Account with that number above.