• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VertexFX Indicator

By the way, why you didn’t add the sell & buy indication? Please, this section is very useful to understand your final thought.

The Laguerre RSI indicator is a powerful VertexFX client side indicator based on the RSI indicator useful in determining market cycles. It is bounded between 0 and 100 but the period is calculated dynamically based upon the market cycle.

To calculate the Laguerre RSI, we first calculate the Relative Strength (RS). In the normal RSI calculations we use closing prices. But in case of Laguerre RSI instead of closing prices, we use values from the Laguerre filter values. Then RS is calculated from the sum of the difference in prices over the observation period where that difference is positive (CU). Similarly, the sum of the difference in prices over the observation period where that difference is negative (CD) is calculated expressed as a positive number. RSI is calculated as 100 - 100 / (1 + CU/CD).

BUY - Enter BUY trade when the Laguerre RSI (PURPLE) closes above the EMA of the Laguerre RSI (BROWN) below 40 level. Do not enter BUY trade if candle has gap-up opening, or if the PURPLE line closes above the BROWN line above 40 level. Place stop-loss below nearest Swing Low.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when the Laguerre RSI (PURPLE) closes below the EMA of the Laguerre RSI (BROWN) below 60 level. Do not enter SELL trade if candle has gap-down opening, or if the PURPLE line closes below the BROWN line below 60 level. Place stop-loss above nearest Swing High.

I have been practicing this tool from the last 2 weeks and till now I am happy on EURUSD, here I get almost 68% accuracy! Really awesome, let me check 2 weeks more! I’ll update you.

I am really confused because it’s showing false signal on your chart! Why market comeback after couple of pips? Is this part of the game?

I am really interested to practice this tool, but unfortunately you zip file is not working! Can you please check the zip file once again?

Such a bad experience with this tool, it shows the signal too lately when the trend is almost over! I tried for EURUSD, GBPUSD & Gold.

Really awesome, I really liked your idea on adding video tutorial; t really helps to understand the real meaning of your post! Great job man, just keep it up.

I'm using MA with standard setting on 4h, 1h, 30 minute and 15 minute. My rules was simple, if the candle is on top of MA it's mean a buy signal and vice versa.

Dear Traders,

I have developed another EA for VertexFx system.

This is VTL version of popular trading strategy earlyTopProrate.
This EA is based on daily highs and lows and the relationship to each other.
With three profit points, four modify points, money management, trading time and daytrade closing, this new EA is very successful. As a server side script you can keep it running even after closing your client terminal.

Please check it on your demo account and give your feedback.
Thanks
Please download from vStore: EarlyTopProrate_VTL

Mate, I checked your link & now it’s not working! Can you please check for me?