• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Using SL

Yes so many traders are not willing to use SL , and they cannot come out from huge losses when market moves at random . as a result they become loser and try to take revenge from here and ultimately lost whole balance.

We know that forex trading risks are that fast and quick, and also benefits from the condition we should focus to risk, by minimizing risks with open position has a small stop loss, by placing a stop loss so security There are capital guaranteed and measurable

Using SL doesn’t mean I like to lose! But honestly, I use stop loss trading tool thus I can avoid any big lose here! On the other hand, I use stop loss trading according to trading style like, for scalping small SL, for swing relatively big SL.

The placement of stop loss (SL) there will always be if traders do analysis first, predictions trend of price moves further gives sense and know where lies the SL should be there

I see, few traders are using here fixed SL, I am not sure how they use fixed SL in their trading! In my trading, I use stop loss position according to my trading chart! But usually I use small SL during the scalping trading.

Every transaction contains the risk of each, there are big and small depends on the location of the stop loss and margin used, because that was always put a stop loss as a safety limit risk when prices move outside analysis

Placing stop loss is very important. Most traders don't utilize stop loss. They generally stay in a dread of losing trade. Then again taught traders have a methodology and a course of action. That proposes utilizing a stop-loss and a take-profit. When you trade along these lines you are not assessing or betting and you comprehend what the conceivable result can be before you take the trade

Stop-losses protect you from losing all of your profits and assets in a downtrend. The stop loss is essential when trading. Risk management and money management are, in my opinion, the most important aspects of trading and are grossly undervalued by many.

I think that beginners in particular should use stop losses because until you don’t have a lot of experience you need to use all the auxiliary tools. Stop losses helped me a lot.

I think that beginners in particular should use stop losses because until you don’t have a lot of experience you need to use all the auxiliary tools. Stop losses helped me a lot.

Mate, SL is not the tool only for beginners but also for the pro traders! It protects our trading balance from all kind of unexpected result.

All of the beginners and newbies are advised to use stop loss while trading as it makes sure that how much you are investing on a particular trade. It also makes you safe from getting vanished away due to your mistakes. So, always use stop loss while trading for staying secure.

Yes so many traders are not willing to use SL , and they cannot come out from huge losses when market moves at random . as a result they become loser and try to take revenge from here and ultimately lost whole balance.

Trading without SL means, you are going to crash your full balance! Know why? Because, there is nothing like 100% profit ratio in Forex! So, use SL and keep safe.

Using SL or Stop Loss is very important for managing the risk of Forex trading. Before traders enter into a trade, they need to be clear about the level of risk they will take with the trade. However, with practice and experience, traders will be able to know the best place to put a stop loss.

A short term trader or scalper should always use stop loss according to his risk reward ratio. Otherwise you will get margin call if market goes against you.

If you want to become successful in the forex market, you have to be very careful. You have to make a good plan to make money from this market.

Not using SL in your trading will be a job of foolish people because an SL guards a traders’ trading from losses. So, rectify your trading approach if you still don’t do this.