• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Unnecessary trade

Unnecessary trade a very common problem for newbies. Actually you do it out of confusion. You don't have trust on your strategy and yourself. You should have clear idea about your risk reward ratio and winning ratio. You lack confidence. It comes from not knowing what you are doing. Practice on demo find out your winning trade ratio. The main point is you have to increase your skills.

We should avoid over trading or trading without reason. There are many traders who are trading every other hour or every other big movement he catch. It is hard to understand the market is not easy for every person.

IF you will practice on demo for too much you will also loose it all anyway for all possible reasons. So let's make it something else anyway. Can you do that please or not? I am hoping you can. I am wanting for that reason to do....

Making a profitable trading strategy is a long journey; if you fail in your 1st attempt then practice more; that’s the main motto!!

I am comfortable with Price Action;
the main advantage of price Action is, flexibility! Even I can use this system on Crypto Pairs!

Losing money is a regular part of Forex trading . there is none who can avoid loss completely from here in spite of good trading knowledge . but by taking some major steps loss can be reduced of course. Behind the losses the main reason is emotions that cannot avoid the traders especially the new Forex traders.

Losing money is a regular part of Forex trading . there is none who can avoid loss completely from here in spite of good trading knowledge . but by taking some major steps loss can be reduced of course. Behind the losses the main reason is emotions that cannot avoid the traders especially the new Forex traders.
A successful trader is the one who is continuously in profit and he also using stop losses to cut their losses earlier.

I think that every trader already understands that it is not necessary to replenish the account immediately and buy orders thoughtlessly. Demo trading is a great option, which will allow you to practice and achieve the necessary indicators. After that you should already move on to trading with real capital.

I think that trading cannot be unnecessary, it is always an experience that allows a beginner to become a pro. The main thing is not to lose faith in yourself after the first failure, but to continue working for the result - otherwise it just makes no sense.

In any case, a newbie expects a lot of difficulties and mistakes, you would think that this does not happen to more experienced traders. The main thing here is that the newbie does not give up and continues working on himself, then everything will definitely work out.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Absolutely, this is one of the most amazing site for learning Forex trading! Besides, it’s a good opportunity for the investors who are interested to follow pro traders! I am active here for sharing my trading knowledge and experience.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.
Agreed! Patience is something that every trader has to have if he wants to achieve success.

Unnecessary is very harmful to trading. You can never make a profit by trading like this. New traders are more prone to these problems. They suffer from a lot of impossibilities. Their confidence level is so low that they are afraid to open a trade. New traders do not have confidence in themselves. Their analysis quality is not so good. Due to which they lose a lot from the market. There is no discipline in trade. Professional traders work according to discipline and plan.

Yes most newbie traders open trade without following their strategy. They are in a hurry to open a trade that they open up trade either too late or too early. You need good understanding of the market to be successful.