• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Unnecessary trade is a very common problem

Unnecessary trade is a very common problem for newbies. Actually you do it out of confusion. You don't have trust on your strategy and yourself. You should have clear idea about your risk reward ratio and winning ratio. You lack confidence. It comes from not knowing what you are doing. Practice on demo find out your winning trade ratio. The main point is you have to increase your skills.

Never trade without trading plan or proper trade setup. You don’t need to be active 24/5 to earn money. Even 1 minute is enough to earn.

Unnecessary trade is a very common problem for newbies. Actually you do it out of confusion. You don't have trust on your strategy and yourself. You should have clear idea about your risk reward ratio and winning ratio. You lack confidence. It comes from not knowing what you are doing. Practice on demo find out your winning trade ratio. The main point is you have to increase your skills.
I also agree with you. Newbie often neglect the importance of risk management strategy.

Trading without a proper plan is foolish. Uncontrolled trading can lead to a loss of profitability ratio. As I sometimes do. I have opened trades where no trades can be made.

Trade without a plan seems a lot weirder. I have to be serious when I make money. But if I try to trade uncontrollably without paying attention instead, this mindset will force me to lose.

No matter what anyone says, trading forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Becoming proficient enough to accumulate profits is not a sprintit's a marathon. Success requires recurrent efforts to master the strategies involved.

It is the quality that we mostly consider at the time of selecting a broker. Low spread should be accompanied by low leverage to make your earning average.

Opening unnecessary trades has morphed into a passion for us but we cannot imagine how harmful this habit can be for us. To be successful, soon we should recover this bad practice.

The market doesn’t throw entry-making opportunities so skip trading when you don’t have that opportunity. Because over trading and unnecessary trading both are harmful for you.