• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

UMOFX - UMOFX.com

To be honest I'm concern with this idea of rebate. Since this site has multiple rebate features I don't know if this one will going to end up paying good for a while or not. I do hope that in the long run I can actually make some profit in here. I really don't know if this one will going to turn out good but I'm hoping that it will going to.

I think they have been using the spreads they have. And yes, I think the rebate can be good for the clients but may or may not affect the broker. But obviously they know better as they are broker so, this can't be affect the broker at all if that will be the case.

Dear clients UMOFX Lucky draw is back

UMOfx Launch Lucky Draw Contest http://www.umofx.com/lucky-draw.html

* Dates: all year 2014

* Contest dates: This contest is organized by UMOFX will be held every month, starting period from 01/02/2014 to 31/01/2015 (00.00 GMT).

* Available to: All clients

* To participate: Deposit at least 100 USD in single transaction to entitle for one (1) ticket.

* * Prizes:

1st Prize - Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11s
2nd Prize - Lenovo K900 Smartphone

3rd Prize - Lenovo S6000 Tablet

* How to get: Open a Live account and deposit at least 100 USD.

UMOFX is offering IB contest now. Details are below.

• This Contest is organized by UMOfx will be held for three (3) months in monthly basis starting from March 2014 to May 2014.
  • This Contest is open to all UMOfx´s IBs. Registration is not required.
  • A minimum total client´s deposits of 50,000 USD per month are required to qualify for this contest. Below is the incentive reward given once an IB achieves the requirement needed.
    • Deposit 50,000 USD/month = 1 travel package to china.
    • Deposit 100,000 USD/month = 1 travel package to china + 2,000 USD cash incentive.
  • Deposit made within a particular Contest Month is qualified only for that particular Contest Month and not eligible for other Contest Month.
  • http://www.umofx.com/ib-contest.html