• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

UMarkets. Reviews about the broker

I've heard there are broker that accept bitcoins, but supermarkets don't accept crypto just yet :) if you profit, you still have to withdraw it in dollars.

I don't see the point of keeping funds in Monero when its rate is constantly falling. A year ago Monero costet 300 dollars and now 100. In the next few years while the FRS rates are growing, dollar will be growing too. In my opinion, it's much more profitable to convert cryptocurrency into dollars, and even if you don't do anything, due to the growth of the rate you'll stay in the black.

This is more like a fundamental analysis than a listing of critical signs of a crisis. Rates, yes, are a sign, but they still have room to grow, and they will grow until a significant stock market fall is recorded. A sign of a soon fall will be a decline in the level of jobs for the unemployed. So until the next payrolls nothing will fall.

All this is wonderful, but it remains unclear how to use this information. Specifically, what you can make money on now?

You can take advantage of the nervousness of the market, because the stock markets have reached peak marks. Trends in the foreign currency market break down under this conditions, volatility increases, so I would take a closer look at shares and choose only one option – to sell!

It's not very profitable to deal crypto in Umarkets. Because of the commission. It's better to do that on the stock exchange, the commission is lower there.

So you mean you'd come with dollars, for example, buy bitcoin, and then sell it right away, as it'd be falling, and what next? Would you buy a cheaper bitcoin at a minimum to sell again in the next fall? Where will profit come from if bitcoin is constantly falling, and the dollar rate stays the same? Now, if you had originally borrowed some amount in bitcoins, sold them in the fall, and bought at a lower price, then you could get the difference in bitcoins and then in dollars after the conversion. This is the deal mechanism that broker charges the commission for.

I agree, on the exchange, profit can only be in bitcoins, but if the price of bitcoin falls, then there is no profit. It means the exchange won't let you make money on the price dropping. I didn't really think about it :)

Bitcoin trading is not profitable. Volatility is not bad, but predictability is extremely low. Shares are more predictable.

What secrets can there be in the stock market? All secrets have long been known :) The easiest method is to trade on news. For example, the company reports, investors see good numbers. Accordingly, shares of companies with similar activities are growing. The rule applies to all industries. You can also group companies by importance. In January, for example, I made good money on Apple.

I still insist on a negative scenario in the medium term. The recent increase in shares is associated with the reporting period. No one doubted that 2018 was profitable, respectively, the likelihood of shares growth was quite large, and I took this chance. But there will definitely be a recession. Everyone realizes that gold will breaks through the last year resistance level, and the fall will take a massive form.