• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

UMarkets. Reviews about the broker

I set up an account with UMarkets broker 3 months ago. However, after I had begun trading there, I decided to read reviews about the broker. I found that among positive reviews there were also some negative ones. That's why I became less confident about the broker till my first money withdrawal. Only when I withdrew several times and understood that the company pays without any problem, my attitude to the broker turned to be more confident, and I added money to my deposit. They let trade freely even if I take with one deal more than 10% of my deposit. The execution is great, without any requotes. There are several types of accounts, so the broker is good.
I’d like to ask if there are any broker’s clients here. I’m interested in crypto currency, so I want to know about who trades with them and what conditions the broker offers. Are there any requotes? What are the real fees?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
A non-regulated and lot of negative complains broker. I would not using them and withdraw funds immediately.

As for the regulator, they've got one. I specifically checked it, I've also haven't come across any complaints, probably, I didn't look well enough. But it's good you told me about that, thanks. Now I'll have to think whether I should continue trading here...(

I wouldn't hasten to withdraw money. If you've decided to trade, you should test the company and look into all the details. Pay specific attention to execution and withdrawals. And please let us know if something goes wrong.

I see. It's always like this. People in the black praise the broker, and those who've drained everything critize it. I'm trading there, everything seems okay. There are several account types, minimal deposit amount is $500, minimal withdrawl amount is $50. There's no commission for withdrawing money, although if you haven't made at least 5 deals after depositing money on your account, then the broker charges you 5% from the withdrawing sum as a commission. There are different bonuses, insurance for trading on news, a possibility to withdraw real profit from the demo account. But I haven't tried it yet, don't know the conditions.

I trade cruptocurrency on umarkets. Generally speaking, I'm satisfied, and the platform is quite responsive, and the conditions are good. But I heard that cryptocurrency exchanges is the best option.

I don't know. In my opinion it's bargaining one trouble for another. I trade on umarkets, too. There are enough of currencies. I think it's not important whether it's a broker or an exchange. The important thing is what kind of a broker or an exchange it is. Everyone has its own pros and cons. I feel comfortable on umarkets and I don't want to change it. I care about security, and some exchanges, as you know, can't boast of it.

I agree. Just think about the recent collapses of cryptocurrency exchanges, which happened because of the vulnerability of some currencies and tokens.

I'm interested in the umarkets broker and I'm planning to try and trade there. I'll start with the demo account. Maybe I'll decide to place a minimal deposit later.

I'm trying to develop some kind of a strategy while trading on Umarkets. I've tried different stuff, but with no success. It's not that I always lose, but I always have no confidence. It's always a surprise. I can easily calculate the transition in any electrical circuit, but how this process is formed with crypt is above my understanding.

It's just because you know all input parameters of an electrical circuit, and in this case you never know how this or that vector is formed. Market is the market. And crypto-market, in my opinion, is a special thing and is still waiting to be researched.

Yeah, a lot of people think that this market doesn't differ from forex, but I don't agree with this. One can make quite a lot of money with crypt if not hurrying, and a lot of people use this strategy. For example, I'd like to try trading on Umarkets.

Why not? There're 15 crypt types (this's quite a lot for a forex broker). And it's comfortable to trade there. The broker is fair.

I'm interested in Umarkets as well. I used to trade on the exchange and now I'd like to try with a broker. Is it hard to register on Umarkets?

There's nothing complex here. It's very easy and quickly. Furthermore, they offer a 30% welcome bonus to the deposit at registration. The minimum deposit is $500 on Umarkets.

500 USD for the initial deposit is a lot. I wonder though, can I invest Monero at the exchange rate without conversion.

As far as I know, there is no such possibility. Only dollars are accepted. But you should better contact the support group of the broker, as the situation might change.

That's a pity. Crypto exchanges accept crypto without restrictions. And in this case I'll need to pay 10 percent for conversion, or even more.

Brokers have deposits in one currency, and now the most popular currency is still the american dollar. It's convenient in its own way. One deposit in dollars lets you trade with a variety of assets, starting from cryptos, ending with shares. You deposit money once and then there are no more conversions, in contrast to the crypto exchanges. It's convenient.