Please take a look around, and feel free to .
different indicator to point out what decision come a head, will make the way to analysis distinguished. fundamental is economic report, and technical is what possibly chart can tell u about. both of them produce a specific conclude to read how possibly the market will behave.In the forex market there are two types of analysis you can use: fundamental analysis and technical analysis. There is a constant debate about which is better, but to tell the truth one must know well the two. Let's read a little more about each one and then compare the two methods.
First read the articles about each type of analysis: technical analysis, fundamental analysis and also read the article on technical analysis vs fundamental analysis.
After reading these articles came to the conclusion that:
* There are two types of analysis: fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
* Fundamental analysis looks at the strength and health of the economy. For example, the Euro gains strength because the EU economy is gaining strength.
* Technical analysis studies price movements. Technical analysis = charts!
* Technical analysis helps us to identify trends that help us to find good opportunities in the foreign exchange market.
* To be a successful trader needs to incorporate both types of analysis in his method.