• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Two Types of Broker.

Forex is the largest capital market in the world where you can exchange foreign currency through online. There are more than thousands of broker around the world and everyday more than $5 trillion of business runs here. There are two types of broker. One is traditional and another is ECN broker. There are much difference between traditional and ECN broker.

Okay, so do tell us all this big differences between all this types of brokers, can you really do that or no ? I am totally lost with all that. Please prove me wrong. I am also waiting for everything else out there. I really can't see what we do there.

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called XeroMarkets. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

broker is a big deal right now especially when it is time to choose a right one , because more than thousands of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams.

this kind of broker right now is difficult to found , because almost thousands of brokers are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams.

I would say ther are two types of them and one is honest while other is not at all anyway and for order to do that you really need to make it possible anyway. Where we can get down with that matter at all. How do you plan to differ them ?

before choosing a broker its more appropriate
to trade with a small account to see the real performance of any broker.

I would say ther are two types of them and one is honest while other is not at all anyway and for order to do that you really need to make it possible anyway. Where we can get down with that matter at all. How do you plan to differ them ?

Transparency is the key point; good brokers are standing with this parameter; when market maker brokers are with a different game plan!

right broker not an easy deal , thousands brokers almost are available right now in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

finally i got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds/BTC from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. if you're interested in getting all your funds back kindly get in contact with me on my whatsapp +17244003604 and i will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

Why did you invest 50K in a non-regulated broker? What was the reason behind it?

Forex is the largest capital market in the world where you can exchange foreign currency through online. There are more than thousands of broker around the world and everyday more than $5 trillion of business runs here. There are two types of broker. One is traditional and another is ECN broker. There are much difference between traditional and ECN broker.

No; there have more options; but ECN & STP are the most popular among others types of broker! By the way, I am also comfortable with ECN type FX broker!

You need to choose your broker carefully. First start with information if broker is legitimate or not. Then seek for products he is offering and how they fit into your trading strategy. Spreads are also very important topic

fpa is a trading forum and there is a review site which is recommend a real Fx review site where traders can see brokers real performance and reviews by traders.

good brokers really difficult to found right now , because so many brokers right now in online and most of them are found to be scams, before investing more , we can use micro account to see the broker performance.

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

before using any broker trade in a micro account which is very supportive to make sure the real performance of broker.

It’s a good plan; on the other hand, reading trading reviews on popular review sites can be a perfect choice! Since, traders sharing their experience so willingly!

If you have proper knowledge about the use of leverage, you can use it. It will be beneficial for you. But without any knowledge, it will be risky to use leverage in your trading. you can face a great loss.