• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

try to test your strategy first

Yes it is important to test trading strategy on demo before trying it on live account. Without knowing the pros and cons of a strategy, it is not good to try on live.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Yes, it is very important to use a demo platform to create any strategy. I take the help of demo trading whenever I want to add any analysis to the trading.

Unfortunately most people use demo without any plan and strategy. Out of merely assumption they open trade. They do not have any clue why they are opening a trade.

EA trading carries large amount of risk for traders. Try such a broker for EA trading that uses smart bridge technology to ensure smooth trading performance for traders.

Some regulated trading brokers allow traders with good amount of welcome bonus which is a great opportunity for those who don’t have sufficient trading capital.

We fail in forex with our strategy just because we don’t test our strategies begore applying it. Testing a strategy helps us identify whether it produces better result or not.